Nejimaki Kagyu

Aggregator gang
This one actually is completed, just not finished scanlated. Raws are easy enough to find.

Why aint this finished yet? I understand the ending gets confusing and the story doesn't hold up but the entire manga IS finished why'd the translations stop?

Power Uploader
I'm willing to work on this if someone could provide me the raws. If anyone can do so, please do PM me.

Power Uploader
After finally getting some raws, I'll be working on this series weekly, should nothing come up!

Fed-Kun's army
Glad this series is getting love.
I remember a few years back people were shitting on the art style.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how the artist plays around with the perspective, I only like two of the character designs but somehow I'm really enjoying the visuals. It's weird, I'm not a big fan of the story and I feel like most of the characters are too silly to take seriously but I'm REALLY enjoying the experience and binged the whole thing ... I'm a bit puzzled ...

Supporter
Can someone please explain how his childhood friends end up as his students? Did he use a time machine or something? (They look their classmates age too, so doesn't seem the case that they've just continuously been held back?)

Dex-chan lover
start reading not so long ago bcs thought it was comleted - was surprised when saw new uploaded chapters - looked close at title page and find out (blind me) that there 159 chapters - looks like i'm gonna pause this manga for a long time before continue reading 😅 silly me 😅

Users who are viewing this thread