Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki - Vol. 15 Ch. 91 - Passing the Time Cornering a Frog Person

Full blown battle manga huh? Does the author take notes from negima?
He should make a spin-off manga with Kappa as the MC instead of hijacking Kurona's, oh who am I kidding this mini arc gonna ends up silly anyway ?

Dex-chan lover
These past two chapters have had some dynamite action, but it's about time for Kurona & the gang to show up & return us to the fluffiness. But, I will admit that the shikigami girl is pretty cute.

VIP
it's go full action and i love it...

the girl is annoying tho...

i2i

@svacina I found that the most shocking thing to come out of this arc and that's including what Kappa has shown us in the last two chapters

Dex-chan lover
she doesn't know when to give up, just like a little kid

Power Uploader
Yes, far from "passing the time". But the mangaka indicated a change a few chapters back, when he was talking about doing an "arc" for the first time. First came the transformation dojo. Now, and related to it, comes this.

Going to guess, the girl is going to move at the end of the arc, and being a pest in Chika school.

Fed-Kun's army
looking at the number of bandages on her hands and the rings around her eyes though id say she'll probubly collapse either before the fight [or pat way through] due to blood loss.

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty much the first time that action has occurred for this long - and an arc that literally spans the entire volume.

Can't wait until we hit volume 17, which is another volume spanning arc.

Dex-chan lover
@sudzzuds Author has done fuck loads of world building and we are now seeing more of the friction between humans and ayakashi now which translated into action

Users who are viewing this thread