Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Confined Chion

Double-page supporter
In case anyone was wondering, they’re not overreacting. Japanese hornets are no joke.

You probably shouldn’t look if you don’t like insects...
giant-hornet.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, those things are bad news. That number of them would've killed somebody if its the right ones. They don't have the deadliest venom of any hornet on the planet, but the quantity each one hits someone with is more than usual. Not sure if there are other ones around where they are in the story right now, multiple species of hornets wouldn't be weird to have though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I got bit by some exotic (to me) mexican hornet in a rural mountain before LOL. Parents why did we go to mexico for a vacation Q Q. Anyway my hand was swollen af for a week qq

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bruh, this chick aint following any sort of safety guidelines. Mad dangerous up there with no harness

A surprisingly large number of people die every year from falls, especially off of ladders

Group Leader
If I were him, I'm sure my 9mm Parabellum can't help but aiming towards the future.

Supporter
lol that swagner guy seems unhinged
Ah, yes, I'm the "unhinged" one for leaving a reaction on a pointless comment, not the guy who (after getting butthurt in another thread, which he then proceeded to necro for months on end) decided to spam my profile with harassing comments until I blocked him and is now lying about it to try and make himself look better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread