Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - New Year's Eve, First Sunrise and Chion

Dex-chan lover
MC Genuinely asking question
tsundere little shit: I capable of hitting you
Random dude on the internet: OMG best girl

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof hitting someone can be sign of closeness, which it was. It was not tsundere in the slightest, where violence is a response to perceived inappropriate closeness. Also she is the best girl, and you are the worst.

No butts this chapter, but more than made up for by Hirumatiddy. Fantastic grasp of anatomy, too. That tit shape was very natural.

Dammit..... I had my 40th birthday the 11th of February.... This chapter makes me wish me back my childhood with my brothers and my sister... Well... I have some nephews and nieces so I can play the the part.. And grownups can be childish too..

Dex-chan lover
@gronkle
hitting someone can be sign of closeness, which it was. It was not tsundere in the slightest, where violence is a response to perceived inappropriate closeness. Also she is the best girl, and you are the worst.
Hello there, Random dude on the internet. No, it is not the sign of closeness, they are not close, barely friend. Could call each other classmate at best.
And she treat him like that since day one. So she know him from the past life or what ?
" It was not tsundere in the slightest". yeah, silly me! no that i think about it, i was so wrong, That is just straight up rudeness

Dex-chan lover
I love how grandma carried the cat on her back! Thanks for the translations!!! 👵👵👵

Users who are viewing this thread