Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 117 - If you say that as a cat

Dex-chan lover
the danger for mc is this dynamic continues forever where she just turns into cat at any time and he can't help but let her have her way. all the way to the altar lol

but that's not too different from the normal male female condition, so if we're exploring human nature under a fantastic lens... does that make this manga sci fi?

Dex-chan lover
NOBEL must have realized he made both of them unlikable little twats and how he needed to walk it back quick

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happens if he gets her pregnant as a human and then she transforms into a cat.

Or vice versa.
I think she would be unable to take forms that can't support the child.
Unless the child's transformation is synchronized with hers.

Dex-chan lover
What I wonder is if she transforms while they're banging, does it mean she explodes or does his dick get snapped off?

Important Questions for Science.
Please refer to the story of an irl guy who got his dick stuck in a stray cat, which he tried to fuck while drunk (I think it was posted in 4chan, but I may be wrong). He caused the cat to have internal bleeding, and caused the cat to bleed out when they had to perform surgery to get it out.

That should give you a horrifying visual on what may happen if she transforms into a cat while they are banging. Good luck recovering from that image. :aquadrink:

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna go with "his dick transforms into a cat dick"

and he has to walk around and piss with that until she transforms back while he's inside her too

see isn't that much nicer to imagine than the other thing

Users who are viewing this thread