Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 117 - If you say that as a cat

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happens if he gets her pregnant as a human and then she transforms into a cat.

Or vice versa.
I read a book that explored this idea once. It was called Castle in the Air (sequel to the much better known Howl's Moving Castle).

Dex-chan lover
Ok that explains how the cat he started meeting at the park, happened to be his classmate. Next question: he started calling her "Mii-chan". Was it a pure coincidence with her actual name?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok that explains how the cat he started meeting at the park, happened to be his classmate. Next question: he started calling her "Mii-chan". Was it a pure coincidence with her actual name?
Vert likely. Names like "mii-chan/kun" are pretty common for cats

Dex-chan lover
Just tell him he can still pet your kitty when you're in human form.

Dex-chan lover
This author's not the worst when it comes to admitting it takes two to tango. This is probably her best relationship yet. Still kind of annoyed by the whole "I don't like being treated like a cat" thing, but this is a hell of a first step.
Agreed, after all the crap she pulled in Act 1, reading this chapter was like: "HOLY SHIT! IT...IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! SELF-REFLECTION! ACCOUNTABILITY! CHARACTER GROWTH! Let's go!"

Hope the author keeps the same energy going forward, and doesn't turn the ML into a spineless simp.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Agreed, after all the crap she pulled in Act 1, reading this chapter was like: "HOLY SHIT! IT...IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! SELF-REFLECTION! ACCOUNTABILITY! CHARACTER GROWTH! Let's go!"

Hope the author keeps the same energy going forward, and doesn't turn the ML instead a spineless simp.
It's fine let nobel cook, the concept of self reflecrion and accountability is rare enough in this society :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Taking advantage of her cat form to convince him to accept a relationship redo after basically forcing herself on him.
Now that's what I call a high rizz maneuver :meguusmug:
How will they deal with her catting herself out to strange men for money while also denying him cat? Find out in the coming chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread