Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 127 - Self-deprecation

Dex-chan lover
cmon MC, show us your horrendous backstory so that i would actually feel incredibly sad for whatever you went through.

Dex-chan lover
It's not "Debtor blew you off", it's "Sold off to debtors". You know, like when they sell off their daughters as a slave to the Yakuza or something.

EDIT: I'm retarded. The original line is "借金のカタに売り飛ばされたり” , which is something like "Like maybe you were sold off to the debt people". Obviously a reference to creditors, not debtors.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's not "Debtor blew you off", it's "Sold off to debtors". You know, like when they sell off their daughters as a slave to the Yakuza or something.
No, the debtor is the person who owes money. So in this case, he lent money to someone and they refused to pay him back. Or something.

Dex-chan lover
No, the debtor is the person who owes money. So in this case, he lent money to someone and they refused to pay him back. Or something.
Oh no, I made a translation mistake myself! It's what I get for not spending more time on this. Not "debtor". The person his family owes money to. The original line is "借金のカタに売り飛ばされたり” , which is something like "Like maybe you were sold off to the debt people"

Dex-chan lover
I personally hate people because I worked in food service for 4 years and got screwed over by jobs programs for disabled people before that

Dex-chan lover
She watches anime. THAT MEANS SHE'S SINGLE AND A VIRGIN LMAO
She is a girlfriend from a manga. Of course she is single and a virgin. This was never in doubt.
But she is also our kind of person, which makes her a perfect girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread