Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 160 - Fully motivated

Dex-chan lover
08ED51DC7E6A986FC268BCA25DC83C097383D0DA

Double-page supporter
It actually means that he would adopt another bakeneko instead of you a bakaneko... smh.
Yes, but the only reason he isn't reciprocating the advances of a beautiful girl is his manga protagonist modesty. Getting past his shame he would probable give this bakeneko pet a reason to feel jealous of the way he treat his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuki: Harem girl mode activated! I will now sexually harass you until you agree to go out with me!

Dex-chan lover
I guess we're ignoring the whole "Hates being treated like a cat" plot thread. It really was all just for cheap drama. Incredible. :/
They've both matured, at least a little. He's come to understand that it's okay to connect with other people, and she's come to respect that he's a nekophile and that her being a person was pretty damn world shattering to him.

Dex-chan lover
not ignored; she just decided that she valued her connection with him more than her pride.
They've both matured, at least a little. He's come to understand that it's okay to connect with other people, and she's come to respect that he's a nekophile and that her being a person was pretty damn world shattering to him.
Allow me to refresh your memory: She hates being treated like a cat, but likes when MC treats her like a cat. The entire fight immediately (And I mean literally immediately) preceded her running off directly to the cat cafe, wherein she's treated like a cat, by strangers, for hours at a time, for money...

Dex-chan lover
Allow me to refresh your memory: She hates being treated like a cat, but likes when MC treats her like a cat. The entire fight immediately (And I mean literally immediately) preceded her running off directly to the cat cafe, wherein she's treated like a cat, by strangers, for hours at a time, for money...
She does want him to pamper her as a cat, but she also wants to be in a romantic relationship with him where she isn't viewed as a cat. It may sound paradoxical, but those sorts of mixed emotions are a good foundation for building good characters.

Dex-chan lover
She does want him to pamper her as a cat, but she also wants to be in a romantic relationship with him where she isn't viewed as a cat. It may sound paradoxical, but those sorts of mixed emotions are a good foundation for building good characters.
You're not listening. She does not like being treated like a cat. The arc with the cat cafe started with her insisting, categorically, that she hates it when she's treated like a cat. She couldn't possibly have known she'd like him treating her like a cat until she went out of her way to approach him as one. There was a whole thing about her being a hypocrite for insisting she's Human, insisting she hates being treated like a cat, yet working at a cat cafe as a cat!

Double-page supporter
It's not paradoxical, it's the entire premise of this comic: The things we do with cats would look intimate and romantic if done to a person.

I don't get why people get so worked up about the hypocrisy plot thread. She's a complex person, she might say contradictory things, so what? It's not earth-shattering plot-shattering.

Users who are viewing this thread