Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 180 - Face of the Culprit

Dex-chan lover
If it's her dad, she doesn't really have anything to comment about it. He left them so long ago. She'd better go back to work. I mean, she works as a cat

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, if it's her dad... Does he just walk around turning cats into people? Is that where her mother came from? Did that dude just go "a cat is fine too" on us?

I wonder if the dad had to give up his own ability to transform. Would explain why he disappeared, too.

Supporter
Whether or not it IS Mi-chan's dad, she probably at least thinks it might be based on her reaction. She's clearly dodging this conversation.

Dex-chan lover
With that answer it certainly seems like it would be her dad, and with her reaction it seems like she knows something about that, but why would she know something about that?

It doesn't look like he raised her much before he left, definitely not enough to show her he can turn normal cats into bakaneko unless that is something he does often. In which case I wouldn't expect Tiggy to be such a rarity. And it doesn't feel like something the mom would tell her without reason, and there is a good chance the mom wouldn't even know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread