Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 206 - I'll Show You

[Hiatus Announcement]
With chapter 206, this marks the end of volume 2 of 'Even a Cat's Paw can be Useful' by NOBEL.

The series is expected to resume on 8 August 2024, along with the release of Volume 2 physical/digital copies on the same date. Hereby presenting Takase-kun & cat form Mii-chan!

From NOBEL: "The series will now take a short break! I'll do my best with the volume 2 release & continuation of the series, so please look forward to it!"

GQfspYUWIAAX3o7

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude ain't even going to apologize for leaving his wife and daughter by themselves for God knows how long. Wtf dude.

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuki-dad is a member of the Bakeneko resistance? Live free of the rules of the Yakuznya!

Aggregator gang
Dude ain't even going to apologize for leaving his wife and daughter by themselves for God knows how long. Wtf dude.
I kinda got the feeling it's not the first time he shows up again, and the problem was less "He completely vanished" and more "This fucker comes and goes as he pleases and is no help whatsoever raising a child, like the asshole cat he is".
So, you know, that dead-beat dad can go fuck himself, but his appearance isn't a drama bomb for the characters, just a strong annoyance.

Dex-chan lover
MC: Calls Local Pound with a report of a location of Rabid cats that need to be put down

Supporter
Dang, I was hoping he'd have said "no thanks. I'll trust Mitsuki on this one."

"No, you're a stranger to both of us, and no matter how curious we may be, that doesn't change the fact that you're asking two children to follow you, an adult, into an unknown location."
Or something like this.

But
if this is the end of the season, then obviously he's going to follow. Too bad.

Dex-chan lover
A great end of volume!! I need more supernatural world building content in this manga

Dex-chan lover
"No, you're a stranger to both of us, and no matter how curious we may be, that doesn't change the fact that you're asking two children to follow you, an adult, into an unknown location."
At first glance, it seems they're actually going back to the cat cafe. But we'll see it in August.

Users who are viewing this thread