Neko no Te demo Yoroshikereba - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sorry for what I'm about to say but...

A cat is fine too

Fed-Kun's army
My wish has been granted, finally, an MC that has been isekaied as a beastman! And is not a support character like other isekai manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, she's being incredibly calm for being literally carried off and basically drafted into the local military XD I'll try to set aside my concerns, as I'm pretty sure it's just a plot hook, but I just wanted to note that this intro sets off warning flags for me

Wow what a rarity--an isekai with a female protagonist that is NOT somehow an otome game thing. Thank you for translating!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is the author trying to tell me that it's perfectly fine to kidnap a girl against her will and force her to work for you without pay? (he said the pay is good, but that's what they all say in the beginning). It felt to me like he was kidnapping her for nefarious reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to like this, but I'm getting some seriously creepy vibes from that guy press-ganging the main character like that. Hopefully it's not a red flag for things to come.

OMG I just realized...she was hugging a cat when she went over to that world. Did she merge with it or something lol?

Dex-chan lover
@lovelyluna

Considering they both have very similar fur patterns / coloration . ( easy to see on the tail and ears )
That was also my first impression.

Dex-chan lover
Dude might choose a different weapon next time when chasing small animals. A huge battle axe might not be the best tool for it.

I didn't actually even consider snatching and carrying her so bad. He let her go before they reached the fort, so she could have still turned and run away. He must have done it because he really wanted to hire her to get rid of the small beasts, but saw her hesitating too much. It's also natural because she has never visited the city before. So, he would have suspected she would turn his offer down simply because she's so ignorant. We already saw earlier the dude possesses some honour as he gave the charm stone to Cha without being asked to.

Users who are viewing this thread