Neko no Te demo Yoroshikereba

Dex-chan lover
wowowowow wtf its ends at ch 7 so we only have 3 chapters left wtf man and this was really interesting/so good OTL

i love this so much after only 5 chaps cant wait to read more and at this point what i like is that mc is not op! finally! she may be strong but not unusually so and that's the best! sigh i wish i knew Japanese to read raws already and... wait a minute......*reads comments*.....noooooooooooooooooooo this is too cruel just when i found this gem u tell me it's only 7 chaps?! whyyyyyyyy😭sometimes i wonder if the Japanese audience are potential blind 😭

AHhhhh This is so cute!!! It's absolutely perfect in every way!!! Exactly what I was looking for in a manga!
which makes it even more heartbreaking that it got axed 😭!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
Scanlator here :) Just in case anyone's curious, I don't think this got axed. I think the original plan was to make a one volume companion piece manga to cross-sell the novel, so that's why the pacing is kind of fast (it's snippets of all the important plot points in the novel). There are a lot of parts that only happens in the novel and only mentioned in passing in the manga, such as Cha's past before she arrives in Yajina. The same thing was done for https://mangadex.org/title/38007/ouhi-sama-wa-toubouchuu and it's something that's done quite often.

Hope that clears things up!

u can't convenes me this dosn't have a novel! i loved it! i want more!! sigh it was a good albeit short read

Fed-Kun's army
The pacing is lightning speed. I wish they had taken more time with the story, I feel like this would have held up really well to being 4x as long

Users who are viewing this thread