Neko to Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Cat and the Queen

Dex-chan lover
Damn with Corona there's no way to know if people are actually cat men or not bec everyone's wearing masks

Omg LMAOOO bleh. Cute.

He’s cute tho. Imagine he ain’t lol but it doesn’t make his actions any less creepy and weird

The dead cat eyes I CAN NOT 😂😂

WHY IS THERE NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER ABOUT ALL THIS....... bro this chapter is literally a smack in the face and onwards we go

Maybe the real reason why he want her as his owner because he likes when she pet him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I mean he is so docile when she rub him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

His dead eyesa and hair style remind me of Levi-heichou though

Group Leader
@sxyc cus it just came out a few days ago haha
the magazine site didn't even have a synopsis, we translated it from news article

Oh wow that was one hell of a ride

This author doesn't play around.
kissing, naked, cohabitation, and his declaration at the end of the chap. BAM! In one chapter.

And I was like 🤯😲

@Shuichi_Akai lol no I didn’t mean the synopsis but the chapter’s general storyline/progression/dialogue telling 😂😂😂 he’s being all vague and not giving a shit if the other is confused af... nor even bothering to address any questions 😂😂
It bothers me cuz I get really annoyed at ppl like that but I’m sure eventually it’ll be revealed in time hopefully soon lmao

Users who are viewing this thread