Nenrei Seigentsuki Otome Game no Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Katabutsu Kishi-sama ga Yuushuu Sugite R Event ga Issai Okinai - Ch. 5 - I'm Not a Stalker

Nooo Lobelia, forget Alan and go enjoy your time with Douglas! Sol is blackmailing you anyways, just report him to the authorities and file for a restraining order or whatever the fantasy equivalent is. (He snuck into your bedroom and the first thing he did as you awoke was to muffle you!)
:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Nooo Lobelia, forget Alan and go enjoy your time with Douglas! Sol is blackmailing you anyways, just report him to the authorities and file for a restraining order or whatever the fantasy equivalent is. (He snuck into your bedroom and the first thing he did as you awoke was to muffle you!)
:notlikethis:
Being a former assassin, I think he has some influence to where he can get away with a few laws being bent, and if he's suspected, he has a right to silence the threat. It's frustrating, but it's safer and less complicated that she go along with it for the time being.

Dex-chan lover
.... I can't wait for mc to spend more time with douglas and not this creepy barely keeping his fetishes contained "teacher".

Dex-chan lover
My hunch is that the sister's roles switched and that's why all of the flags are now happening to the protag.

I predict the original protag is actually secretly a yuri yandere for her sister and is behind all of the evil plots.

Dex-chan lover
While I get that conflict has to happen for a story, I still hate the teacher for basically being the guy who's gonna inevitably force the MC into getting into misunderstanding situations with the targets that'll make people think she likes them, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like how touchy feely a pretty much disposable assassin is to a high nobles daughter... And in a flashback he just killed her and no one batted an eye? A high nobles daughter who was first in succession to my understanding?
Sigh, if you're making this kind of world, at least make it ground in logic and how the world works and reacts, not the trashy "the plot demands, so it happens" bullshit. Any immersion I had in this got instantly shattered the moment this happened.

And what kind of an assassin comes in literally 5minutes after first meeting the "suspicious" individual and openly, in broad daylight, threatens and interrogates a HIGH noble? Instead like you know, doing background checks and any kind of information that can be gathered without getting noticed by the individual in questions. Like fuck man, you had a interesting setting only to go the whatever the plot needs bullshit route, what a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread