Neo man Boindan Mariya - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 6, 2023
Messages
134
It is pretty common for manhwa protags to be roided up in my opinion. It's just how korean artists tend to draw their male characters.

Unlike japanese artists who tend to draw scrawny twigs these days.
I've never thought about it but you're right. I don't think I've ever read a Korean work where the MC isn't shredded, or becomes jacked during the story.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 13, 2023
Messages
938
Swimsuit Sunwoo is good and all, but I'm intrigued by Jin-yong's focus on the camera. I wonder if he's going to be able to see women "normally" if he looks at photos of them. It would be a bit weird that he's gone this entire time without ever seeing a picture of a real woman, but honestly not all that weirder than the indirect revelation some number of chapters back that he apparently went all this time without seeing a small kid girl.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top