Neo man Boindan Mariya - Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
44
Why this chapter of them in the pool gave me denji and reze vibes when they were in the pool. I can jusr hear the music without it even playing thru this chapter.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
50
I don't want to be nosy... but can you tell me/us what is the condition name? If you don't mind sharing it with me/us publicly....
I really thought it was some kind of imaginary fictional condition...
In my case it's prosopamnesia. So to say, I can see faces normally to a degree, but I can't remember any details at all. Each time I see someone it's like seeing them for the 1st time all the time, so I need to rely on voice and anything "remarkable" in them to recognize them. In this series, yeah, might be a tad exaggerated with the stones and black circles for ease of comprehension, but being unable to see faces is pretty much real!
 
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
12
In my case it's prosopamnesia. So to say, I can see faces normally to a degree, but I can't remember any details at all. Each time I see someone it's like seeing them for the 1st time all the time, so I need to rely on voice and anything "remarkable" in them to recognize them. In this series, yeah, might be a tad exaggerated with the stones and black circles for ease of comprehension, but being unable to see faces is pretty much real!
It's quite a bit uncomfortable isn't it? Sorry someone has to go through this type of disorder... I can only imagine the difficulty you are facing....

If I dare ask another question, is it more like you can't see the features (like a flat shape without eyes, nose, etc.) or can you see the face clearly but you forget their faces the moment they are out of sight? (My guess is the latter one, due to the word amnesia in there)
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Messages
5
I was expecting a title card drop during the pool scene where Jin-Yong says “You’re the only one I can see”. Would still feel early into the progression of the story but I feel the development between Jin-Yong and Sunwoo are at a good point right now.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
50
It's quite a bit uncomfortable isn't it? Sorry someone has to go through this type of disorder... I can only imagine the difficulty you are facing....

If I dare ask another question, is it more like you can't see the features (like a flat shape without eyes, nose, etc.) or can you see the face clearly but you forget their faces the moment they are out of sight? (My guess is the latter one, due to the word amnesia in there)
Fits more the later. I can see other people clearly, but I simply cannot remember them in a way that is useful at all. It's like having a document in your pc with a name and maybe a vague description of what it had inside, but the information that could've let you know what it was is simply gone.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 27, 2024
Messages
42
Fits more the later. I can see other people clearly, but I simply cannot remember them in a way that is useful at all. It's like having a document in your pc with a name and maybe a vague description of what it had inside, but the information that could've let you know what it was is simply gone.
That’s really interesting. Does it only applies to real life? Or does the same thing happens when reading this story for exemple? Like, is it hard to remember characters that do not stand out? Usually like minor side characters and such.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
50
That’s really interesting. Does it only applies to real life? Or does the same thing happens when reading this story for exemple? Like, is it hard to remember characters that do not stand out? Usually like minor side characters and such.
So the good thing of stories like these is that each one has its own style and each character has its own unique appearance, so it's way easier to remember them and know who's who. Even the "bland" characters are easier to remember because they're the regular amongst the unique ones.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 27, 2024
Messages
42
So the good thing of stories like these is that each one has its own style and each character has its own unique appearance, so it's way easier to remember them and know who's who. Even the "bland" characters are easier to remember because they're the regular amongst the unique ones.
Ohh ok that make sense. Thanks!
 
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
12
Fits more the later. I can see other people clearly, but I simply cannot remember them in a way that is useful at all. It's like having a document in your pc with a name and maybe a vague description of what it had inside, but the information that could've let you know what it was is simply gone.
Damn... that's so sad to hear.... Hope you get your normal visions, if there's a way out.... Anyways, wish you the best... stay safe, stay happy, that's all I can say as a stranger....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top