Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida!

Fed-Kun's army
They're lazy (edit: as much as this sounds like a hate word, it's not) as they mentioned to me from Chapter 3 in the comment section, wait for it, have patience.

I see a lot of potential only for it to be ruined by wait time I mean 2-3 per chapter I’d understand if it was a manga that already has 100 or somewhere around that chapters as they would also need time to come up with the story and draw and so forth but for a manga with under ten chapters to take this long it will chased the few people it managed to hook with the story not to mention that I have a feeling that this turn into one of those manga that goes by 1.1 ,1.2 , 1.3 and so on with the chapters

Group Leader
Update: We're waiting on the redraws. Chapter 5 as a lot of tough ones, and our RD is busy with IRL things. Have patience.

just started reading this, but the mc is such a pedo considering he was a man before lmao

Dex-chan lover
You can pretty much forget about the MC's human side it was almost completely gone the moment he stepped into this world. I'm glad all that remains is a little logic and thought at this point it would be a little boring to read about a salary man again. I remember reading the raws past the elf arc but now I'll need to do it again. I didn't expect it to take this long for people to show interest.

Fed-Kun's army
I rarely bestow 10 but I did....
Man... this is far better than the most of current isekai sex fantasy garbages that degenerate normies fawn upon.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the official translation... and I consider it a failure. The scanlations here do a much better job capturing the chuunibyou speech.

I only read part of Ch1 before giving up on the official translation. The Nacht I know is way more pompous and arrogant with her words. It's upsetting how mediocre her speech is in the official translation.

Users who are viewing this thread