Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Because I Want to Protect You

Dex-chan lover
"very popular idol group" All of them goes to same school and im supposed to believe they dont get swarmed entire school hours..
Also very retarded unnecesary drama.
Also also, if you are a stan like this, goes off their way to cockblock the idols you worship, you are a sore fucking loser.

Double-page supporter
A lot of spoilers from the web novel

Also no hate to anyone... Just my opinion to the manga

The manga is different from the web novel...in a bad way(imo)

While there are some changes that aren't really changing the story,like how he is actually a fan of her idol group(and her) in the web novel.

The atmosphere and the personality of the male lead has changed.

Like in the web novel, her being an idol isn't bothering him because he wants to be close with her(while they are hiding it, it isn't really that big of a deal.)

And even the male lead's friends are different. In the web novel, while they are salty and jealous, they didn't ask the ml to stay away from her unlike in this manga where there is unneccessary drama.

Although there are still some chapters and arcs in the web novel that I dislike, the fact that I am feeling that the story in this manga is heading towards a different direction makes me feel anxious towards this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Him: "Don't speak to me anymore"
Also him, probably: Omg look at me I'm so cool and edgy.

And ofc people gonna get mad at a fictional high school couple born from a coughcoughkindastupidcoughcough writing. What do you expect? Looking at MC's behavior, he's most likely gonna believe everything his friends said.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate this forcedass drama that only exists because a character is too fucking stupid to communicate. It's forced, it's stupid as shit and it's obvious as fuck it will be solved with 0 issue so there is no point to it other than wasting two chapters on this shit.

I'll keep reading because I like the main girl and the premise seems nice but if this is the kind of hackery the author will rely on from now on, it won't be for long.

Dex-chan lover
Guy MC: Protect girl MC by cutting off comms
Average reader: Boo guy MC
Cultured reader: Girl MC should lock the two of them in that room and do %&#^^@&! stuff to him
Very cultured reader: Same as above, but with every friend of his and every fan of hers violently and gruesomely murdered

Dex-chan lover
A lot of spoilers from the web novel

Also no hate to anyone... Just my opinion to the manga

The manga is different from the web novel...in a bad way(imo)

While there are some changes that aren't really changing the story,like how he is actually a fan of her idol group(and her) in the web novel.

The atmosphere and the personality of the male lead has changed.

Like in the web novel, her being an idol isn't bothering him because he wants to be close with her(while they are hiding it, it isn't really that big of a deal.)

And even the male lead's friends are different. In the web novel, while they are salty and jealous, they didn't ask the ml to stay away from her unlike in this manga where there is unneccessary drama.

Although there are still some chapters and arcs in the web novel that I dislike, the fact that I am feeling that the story in this manga is heading towards a different direction makes me feel anxious towards this manga.
These changes were done in the Light Novel btw and there is alot more to come, so i wouldn't bother much with what happened in the WN, since this is adapting the LN rather than the WN, as is the usual case

People need to learn to let go of WNs for adaptations when LN exists as source

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread