Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Popular Idol's Room

Dex-chan lover
Okay then, I'll be over here waiting for the stabbing, then be-heading, and finally burying the body in the garden so he can ALWAYS be with her ... to happen. She'll play with the flowers that grow from his crotch corpse like they were their children.

THIS is what they talk about with the hot/crazy scale ... but then they needed to add a whole 'nother section, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
poor man admiring expensive setup, I know that feel.
potential yandere tho.
I think we are waaaaaay past "potential" here. She doesn't seem like the fun yandere either, more the controlling oppressive kind. Wonder if the rest of the story is him being miserable as he tries to break up with her.

Also this came out of nowhere. Did she show any yandere traits before this?

Dex-chan lover
A man got invited to a girls home alone and "we are still friends" ?
How dense is this motherfucker
He's so dense he doesn't get that she really doesn't care about the idol career she was gonna quit if not for him.

MC should really get the message that she's genuinely in love with who he is, and pound her from behind.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Thank you

Edit: Lord Jesus please save this poor girl from this chronically dense MC. A male chastity belt, bullwhip and electroshock therapy kit dropped on her doorstep would be a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread