Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Popular Idol's Room

I think we are waaaaaay past "potential" here. She doesn't seem like the fun yandere either, more the controlling oppressive kind. Wonder if the rest of the story is him being miserable as he tries to break up with her.

Also this came out of nowhere. Did she show any yandere traits before this?
In novel, she already shown a lot of yandere trait before. I just manga skipped quite a lot of part.

Believe me, you will love Rinka Father later

Dex-chan lover
red-flag.gif

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the author to revert course in 1-2 chapters again. Can't have any real conflict and resolution. Smh

Fed-Kun's army
I think we are waaaaaay past "potential" here. She doesn't seem like the fun yandere either, more the controlling oppressive kind. Wonder if the rest of the story is him being miserable as he tries to break up with her.

Also this came out of nowhere. Did she show any yandere traits before this?
Oh yeah, in chapter 1 they show how her controlling(?) behaviour by forcing ml to go fishing with her, also in hapter 2 she continuously pressing the idea that because they are married in game that means they also married irl eventhough the ml tried to put some logical reasoning to deny it, even when he does agree that marriage is sacred, irl or in game, she let out some kind of aura that creeped him out. So yeah, she is kinda Yandere, i would say she is a mild Yandere where she doesnt really do the “if i cant have him nobody can have him”.

Dex-chan lover
To those who're saying to 'do her' and thinks that the male character is dense: She took it face value that when they're 'married' in-game (they never knew each other for real before they found out who they are), she thinks they're in relationship for real (husband and wife at that), therefore, she can't separate the fictional from reality.

Dex-chan lover
In novel, she already shown a lot of yandere trait before. I just manga skipped quite a lot of part.

Believe me, you will love Rinka Father later
Shame it was skipped. If it hadn' been this wouldn't of come out of left field.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, she has trouble separating fiction from reality because she is clearly socially inept and doesn't fully know what to do with her emotions. On the other hand, she also knows exactly what she wants and has found her safe space with Kazuto, while he is straight up refusing her. I can't even call him dense anymore, because this looks like more of a conscious decision to ignore her OBVIOUS feelings for him. He's the one escaping from reality here.

She needs to not be so controlling though, that's just gonna scare him off even more.

Users who are viewing this thread