Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Popular Idol's Room

Dex-chan lover
You know, I was kind of glad that (fictional) marriage issue was being brought up in this chapter. I'd have liked to see how it progressed if it weren't for the little sister barging in. Damn you author for holding things off further.

Aggregator gang
You know, I was kind of glad that (fictional) marriage issue was being brought up in this chapter. I'd have liked to see how it progressed if it weren't for the little sister barging in. Damn you author for holding things off further.
Yea I wanted to see that resolution. Seem like ground rules was about to set into place. And emotions were about to hurt

Dex-chan lover
Ah, terrific. One chance to clear up the misunderstanding and of course they're interrupted. I wonder how many cock-blocking and plot-regressing characters this joke of an author will add.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda strange to be seeing people surprised about the yandere turn when even the dense rom-com MC was sensing something wrong as early as the second chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite sure that if he'd opened that...

cannotbeunseen.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think we are waaaaaay past "potential" here. She doesn't seem like the fun yandere either, more the controlling oppressive kind. Wonder if the rest of the story is him being miserable as he tries to break up with her.

Also this came out of nowhere. Did she show any yandere traits before this?
you're joking right? she's been giving off yandere signals since ch2

Dex-chan lover
She seemed kinda sus before, but now it's getting into 'I can fix her' territory.
It'll get a lot more interesting if she goes completely nuts after this point.

Dex-chan lover
R Kelly is trapped in the closet that's why she doesn't want him to open it

Users who are viewing this thread