Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Important Existance

bruh so like the authors way of avoiding the MC figuring out that they both basically confessed to him is by making the MC so stupid that he is not only completely unable to realise the almost confession of Rinka but he also didn't even realize that a "I feel the same way about him that you do I am sorry" is basically a Confession as well. Wow man Mc got like 3 iq impressive.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly the friend loves the mc, confesses, pulls back and says she'll support ya and just throws unnecessary drama for NO reason. The sister pretty much said have a harem without saying it. But I guess that's just how it goes with this author

Don't drop this yet
I was gonna stay for the alleged "serious" tennis match anyway so we're cool. For now.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Man this dialog.

"I'm a bad friend aren't I"

Yes, next question.

"I should have said 'That's not true'"

Nope, she's a bad friend to have done the thing she did specifically.

Dex-chan lover
Ok if I had to predict & given how the author's track record on writing hasn't been optimal, I would assume Nana probably fell in love with Rinka by that statement of hers & wants to be with both in a polyamorous relationship. Anyways I do agree that just because you like the same person, shouldn't be a bad thing nor break a healthy friendship because of it. Thanks for the translations.
I get the impression this is the one he writes when off the mind altering stuff

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

NGL, now that this technically is heading towards a harem setting, it starting to have the same vibe as Kuze Ran's 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsujinai' (which will have an anime adap btw) which originally started as a breath of fresh air in terms of high school romcom but ended up as a harem and almost blew out of proportion at one point.
But still, like the Kuroiwa Medaka series, this still is fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
Like actually, why is both never an option, it's always these half assed harems that just make everyone sad
I think this video will say it best, and if it's done one way, then it can be possible in the reverse, especially in this case should the MC and FMC for any particular reason break up, even if she's the rebound, that 'friend' could potentially sweep MC off the ground after hitting hard from the fall, and that will betray the FMC more than anything.

Dex-chan lover
“why can’t you be friends if you both like the same person?”

Is the second you see the person you love with that friend you are filled with so much sadness and pain and loneliness and regret. It doesn’t really matter how long you’ve been friends. I’m pretty sure everyone knows what I mean.
Yeah...
SO IS THIS THE REASON WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO SAID SOMETHING LIKE, "why can't you be friend with your love rival?" IS SWINGING BOTH WAYS?!

Dex-chan lover
No, this deserves the axe. Any charm this manga had is already gone, and we are only at chapter 18.

Dex-chan lover
would have dropped after this (shit) chapter, but ig after you went out of your way to make an appeal to not do so yet, guess i'll wait for one moe

Supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!

NGL, now that this technically is heading towards a harem setting, it starting to have the same vibe as Kuze Ran's 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsujinai' (which will have an anime adap btw) which originally started as a breath of fresh air in terms of high school romcom but ended up as a harem and almost blew out of proportion at one point.
But still, like the Kuroiwa Medaka series, this still is fun to read.
Kuroiwa Medaka is a "harem" where the ML is only vaguely aware the harem exists and can't participate in it in the first place. This is not that.

Dex-chan lover
I know the author wants this to be a touching moment.... but let's be real... she's basically just a macguffin for the sole purpose of dragging sh*t out....

Dex-chan lover
"don't drop this yet".... Bro I've been wanting to drop this since many chapters ago. It's so dumb... Why am I still reading ? Because I got nothing to do while all the other series I read are not updating.

Users who are viewing this thread