Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Rinka's Show

Dex-chan lover
Would be the damnedest thing, but No way he turns into a Stan and refuses to get with her because of that. Hope he gets what shes been trying to send him through his noggin though, but it typically never goes that easy.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This will sound really bleak, but I’ve kinda stopped listening to music thanks to Tik Tok. It started with hating music playing over stuff in videos, combined with cancelling Spotify (it turned into shit), I literally stopped enjoying all music.

The thought of sitting in this concert is torture to me now. It’s hard to explain. It’s only music with words too. Instrumental is fine

Dex-chan lover
Bro is one of those MCs which goes step by step in Romance Manga. I mean dude your first step was marriage already (in-game)

While She skipped all those steps and went straight for marriage... (Serious one)

Dex-chan lover
gutless protag-kun strikes again...
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this went and got canned sooner rather than later. Protag is infuriatingly useless.

Users who are viewing this thread