Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Ch. 12 - Can It Trigger Something New? Part 2

Dex-chan lover
The girls are clearly in love with him, so at what point do "Sex Friends" and "Open Relationships" start to go strait back into NTR? Thinking "Even if I can't be his only girlfriend" is very different than being friends with benefits.

"N-No, there's no reason to feel guilty about anything", but the guilt persists because Shizuna is clearly in love with him. And if we followed Shizuna's perspective and she walked in on him fooling around with another girl... isn't that just NTR with extra steps?

Group Leader
The girls are clearly in love with him, so at what point do "Sex Friends" and "Open Relationships" start to go strait back into NTR? Thinking "Even if I can't be his only girlfriend" is very different than being friends with benefits.

"N-No, there's no reason to feel guilty about anything", but the guilt persists because Shizuna is clearly in love with him. And if we followed Shizuna's perspective and she walked in on him fooling around with another girl... isn't that just NTR with extra steps?

not rly because since the MC is not being the piece of shit, apparently the universe is trying to balance the karma making the original love interests the pieces of shit lol.... but in case of the brother is another issue.

What exactly is the mc relationship with sex friend? It feels like he‘s not sleeping with her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Nope, because NTR requires there to be an actual prior relationship that does not involve both parties you are addressing.

Dex-chan lover
Even he "avoided" the ntr route, shizuna still got corrupted :notlikethis:
Did she really get corrupted or was she probably already that way? I mean if you read the original story Shizuna only accepted Sohei's invitation to go out was because he was the only person close to her and it was what everyone expected.

To reflect on this, I would point out that many girls fall in love with someone who saves them in a dire situation. Similarly to Shizuna being saved by Rindou from the boys trying to pick her up in front of the convenient store, then from getting run over by a car, etc, etc, ...

Dex-chan lover
man this is a really weird one coz I hate NTR and like this is almost that but also making fun if it and trying not to be but the stroy is actually good??? like wtf us this

Dex-chan lover
The most distinctive one is Souhei try to rape his childhood friend, Shizuna. It's original scene from manga and WN doesn't contain that
I have feeling that this version Souhei Is also the reincarnated person as the MC. This Souhei Is following the manga plot but Because of the MC change the story direction, he's getting desperate and use Rape mode.

Users who are viewing this thread