Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakened Memories [UNCENSORED]

Contributor
Protect Shishido smile.

Also, tks for the uncensored chapter, black bars are useless.

Banned
If in this timeline, MC saved her from being harassed, then who did it in the "original" timeline?
Also if the guy to saves her but still wants to act like a thug then he should've said "Tch! Not even a thank you to someone who just helped you?"

Banned
Well, the antagonist/the NTR guy usually have high specs (Good body, good face, athletic, etc)
If they get rid the "Bad Personality and Characters" part, he will just become something like OP Isekai Protagonist but for Romcom
explain the creepy fat ugly bastards and shota with comically huge dick NTR then :kek:

Dex-chan lover

This is the kind of thing I shouldn't be surprised by at this point, with all the mangaka with a taste for androgyny in various forms, but I'm still at a loss for words, here. Sure as Hell didn't think you were referencing an actual manga.

EDIT: I do not understand your confusion. (Folks really need to start expressing themselves clearly instead of relying on simple stickers/smilies to convey thought.) Over the years, there's been a strong push toward androgyny in the preferred designs of female leads; this is exemplified best by the extreme popularity (among mangaka, at least) of females without significant feminine development--i.e., they are strongly averse to large-breasted females. Not only this, but you see female characters acting far more like males than the male MCs do (from habits/occupation to personality), with the males adopting typically feminine traits.

It's extremely common, now, to see male characters simply losing their minds over a given negative situation with their female counterpart
s remaining relatively (if not absolutely) calm, composed, and even stoic. This is why I should not be surprised.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
all he need to do to avid the story is to just simply not be a asshole and not rape her, two things thats rater easy to avoid, adn he is not literally living in the manga, bound by its story, he is living in the mangas world as one of the characters, everyone is free thinking living beings, not NPC's bound by some silly "story" that must play out.

Wait the FeMC she looks like that little sister from that Russian Tsundere manga/anime... Only with bigger boobs 😳 neuron activated

Users who are viewing this thread