Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nikujaga is Delicious! [UNCENSORED]

MD@Home
The irony is that he's reacting exactly the same as if she was actually being NTRed. He's the quintessential "nice guy" featured so many times in NTR, often not even in a relationship with the girl, and it's all in his head.
This parody has been top notch because of that.
Watch as the final twist is that protag-kun was reincarnated but in the past of his own world rather than the present of a different one and the NTR manga he read was made by the childhood friend as cope from "his" girl being "stolen" by an asshole chad.

Dex-chan lover
the mole, its her mother isnt it?
VnYS3ed.png
Guess he's a real motherfucker, huh.

Dex-chan lover
I hate NTR so much but this is good👍🏻
I mean this isn't really NTR, its just a guy who hates NTR being reincarnated into an NTR hentai and trying to not NTR anymore

might turn back into NTR if the childhood friend tries to kidnap her after the plot changed or if her mother, which the MC already fucked, awakens something when they meet again

Dex-chan lover
Solid chapter. Nice catch about the mole...

I appreciated the begone thot moment at the end of the chapter. It kills my enjoyment when a story sets up a cute love interest but then makes it feel like the MC isn't as focused on her emotionally. Maybe later she can join a harem or whatever, but for now, this is good.

Dex-chan lover
So far the manga is def better than the LN, I feel like the main character is actually concerned and taking it slowly while the LN version didn't really give much of a shit. He discouraged her but he was more similar to his old self in the LN then him being his new self who was reincarnated like in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread