Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That Encounter Felt Like a Dream [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
It’s joeover
Since this is a manga and all

Fylq8EqXwAAyBoW.jpg

Dex-chan lover
But it's not ntr if the girls aren't in a relationship also the mother lost her husband and her daughter Shizuna isn't going out with anyone, mc has too much Rizz even the change of personnality doesn't stop the rizz
And he clearly said to Shizuna that he has already been with many girls she is just really weird but i don't really mind it anyway
Let's see what happens everything going on is interesting i also quite like the bar man
Rindou truly is him, the ultimate NTR protag

Dex-chan lover
These food pics people are posting are hilarious. Personally I like Chisa more than Sakie but they're both great looking girls regardless of age. Very convenient that Sakie is a widow so technically no NTR can really happen. Thanks for the chapter.
I also keep saying that there is really no ntr with those because the girls aren't in any relationship

Dex-chan lover
But it's not ntr if the girls aren't in a relationship also the mother lost her husband and her daughter Shizuna isn't going out with anyone, mc has too much Rizz even the change of personnality doesn't stop the rizz
And he clearly said to Shizuna that he has already been with many girls she is just really weird but i don't really mind it anyway
Let's see what happens everything going on is interesting i also quite like the bar man
Yeah he does have unfathomable rizz. It's only ntr to Rindou since he is the only one who knows that he's cucking the guy Shizuna was eventually in a relationship, though I agree not really ntr since this hasn't happened yet in the timeline

Dex-chan lover
What's with the black boxes bruh

But other than that we eating good tonight boys 😁

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I just came back from the gym, in my fridge there is only one lonely broccoli, butter and light, and I am living in a country that on Sunday everything is closed. THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE TASTY FOOD PICTURES!

About the episode welp that's awkward.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread