Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
lmao the heroine is so horny for MC that she doesn't give a shit about anything other than getting him to bone her.

Dude could burn down an orphanage and she would "omg those orphans surely wanted some warmth and to be free from their terrible lives, you are so kind MC-kun please fuck me already".

Dex-chan lover
was just about to comment how this manga is surprisingly sensitive and has a good flow etc. and then i read this line and everything went down the toilet lmao
but i like the art and maybe the fanservice too if the volume doesn't disappoint.

also, could ppl pls stop to misuse the fucking ntr term all the motherfucking time! the creep isn't date anyone (thank god!), so there's NO stealing whatsoever even if the mc fucks her. the term you're looking for is BSS.
It's... it's the title of the manga...

Dex-chan lover
Hold on was the original protag like this in the novels? I don't remember him being THIS insane when I read it.

Then again I may just have a bad memory, since I remember more how he is later:

When he gets redeemed and becomes best bros with the protag

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, it's the type of NTR where the guy is just a loser who missed out on his chance to be with her because he's a creep and a loser. ALL GUILT FOR THIS IS GONE! LETS FUCKING GO NTR TRAIN! AND INCLUDE HER MOM IN IT TOO!
Can you still call it ntr if the female lead was never interested in him in the first place?

Thank you for fucking my mom

You know you're in a hentai story when someone said something like that to you!

Supporter
Where is the oyakodon chapter? We need it.
Here's a teaser page of it that I found:
960x0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread