Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
I was under the impression that cuckman and his girl were already dating in this timeline, where'd it state they aren't?

Dex-chan lover
The NTR MC: "I fucked your mother."
The daughter: "Yes, thank you very much."

Wait, what!?? 😅
Shizuna obsession toward Ryuichi is...abnormal. In any normal circumstances, the word "I fuck your mom" will end the relationship.

But, the story based on a hentai manga. And a hentai manga tend to have an absurd story. And I'm all for it!!!
But crazy fucks the best
Wait until they mess your mental health.

Edit: I'm surprised to see the score of this manga reached ☆8.5. I guess everyone here was in for an oyakodon. Lmao.

Dex-chan lover
This story is getting more wild with each chapter, it won't be long now until he's banning her grandma at this rate!
Although I have to say that woman is one hell of a milf!
Also Radeon-sama thank you so much for providing such an amazing quality translation, I hope you find success in your future.

Dex-chan lover
Im liking where this is going.. mom arc wen? Mans rizing everyone up with his kindness. Same end result just done differently, i like.

Fed-Kun's army
Omg I can see it clearly. Our "original" NTR MC is gonna go the nice guy route but then the "original" nice guy is gonna go the NTR route lmao.
no, he'll just openly hate MC but later he'll be rescued by MC and he's getting to know MC and starting to let Shizuna go because he realizes he's just a childhood friend he has also fallen in love with someone else, not with Shizuna anymore

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the "other guy" will just get sorted out. At least he is creepy enough so we don't need to feel bad for him. I'm more scared, that he will do something to the girl...
Don't worry even though he's like that he doesn't do terrible things and he later finds out that he was wrong and lets go of Shizuna he is currently in love with someone else. Of course he's also friends with mc

Fed-Kun's army
it would be thematically funny and I bet that then we our true MC would kick his ass. The only question is, will it be ending with just the 2 of them (MC and heroine), oyakodon or it will go full harem and more girls that were somehow connected to MC will be introduced. He is an exhentai MC so his stamina must be crazy
I don't know the ending but I remember she is dating MC and MC still has sex friend chisa&**** until they find their own partner

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope mc can go against the predictable route with the cucked guy and win him over too. Mc is a kind guy and is just misunderstood.

Supporter
I was under the impression that cuckman and his girl were already dating in this timeline, where'd it state they aren't?
As Elrinion mentioned, it's supposed to happen a bit later than where we are right now. However, MC was also not supposed to get involved until that relationship was established, so everything here is progressing differently than the initial scenario did because of what happened in the beginning.

It's why he keeps trying to steer things back into the "correct" path, with the only change being removing his interference. However, as one should learn for driving, if you try to turn out of a skid instead of into it you're just going to end up over correcting and it's going to end up worse.

Users who are viewing this thread