Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning I was rooting for this couple but man, so many red flags from the female lead here. If anyone meets a woman like this or similar, I say this from personal experience, run - you might think its worth it but it's definetly not.
Better than dying alone.

Dex-chan lover
Good work, This actually feels like a hentai manga where the MC is actively trying to avoid the Hentai NTR Route but still failing... the dialogue is also cringy and nonsensical like an actual NTR Hentai...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
also, could ppl pls stop to misuse the fucking ntr term all the motherfucking time! the creep isn't date anyone (thank god!), so there's NO stealing whatsoever even if the mc fucks her. the term you're looking for is BSS.
I agree. I guess the NTR was the original route we they actually were dating and our boy steals her away and trains her appropriately.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the "other guy" will just get sorted out. At least he is creepy enough so we don't need to feel bad for him. I'm more scared, that he will do something to the girl...

Dex-chan lover
You gotta remember that you cannot take this seriously. I myself forgot that while it is a manga, it is a manga BASED in a hentai. So a girl just easily getting over that fact with just accepting it as a nice thing for the mom actually kinda makes sense. Weird af, but for the context it does add up given she and the others are actual hentai characters

Dex-chan lover
Worried about the ''purehearted'' Shizuna when she is probably going to be the one who end up raping him lol.

And yeah Oyakodon is basically guaranteed now... probably even Shizuna's idea.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I see what the author is doing, he wants to make the bf look like a creep and an asshole so nobody feels bad about him getting NTR'd. Seems to be working.

Dex-chan lover
This guy just can't lose. It reminds me of that episode of South Park where Garrison is trying to throw the election but somehow keeps becoming more likeable.

Dex-chan lover
also, could ppl pls stop to misuse the fucking ntr term all the motherfucking time! the creep isn't date anyone (thank god!), so there's NO stealing whatsoever even if the mc fucks her. the term you're looking for is BSS.
Agreed; the only reason I gave this series a chance was because it was obvious that the wannabe-boyfriend was a fucking creeper so the MC wasn't "stealing" anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread