Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
My reaction to her thanking him for screwing her mom made my head turn way too many times but hey he's cleared to continue seeing her. Also I kinda would find it funny if Sohei was always going to be the bad guy even in the normal route. @Radeon-sama pg 39 panel 2 it should be "will you do those things". Thanks for the chapter.
Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for fucking my mom
was just about to comment how this manga is surprisingly sensitive and has a good flow etc. and then i read this line and everything went down the toilet lmao
but i like the art and maybe the fanservice too if the volume doesn't disappoint.
Oh shit, it's the type of NTR where the guy is just a loser who missed out on his chance to be with her because he's a creep and a loser. ALL GUILT FOR THIS IS GONE! LETS FUCKING GO NTR TRAIN! AND INCLUDE HER MOM IN IT TOO!
also, could ppl pls stop to misuse the fucking ntr term all the motherfucking time! the creep isn't date anyone (thank god!), so there's NO stealing whatsoever even if the mc fucks her. the term you're looking for is BSS.

Users who are viewing this thread