Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
Hey, like mother like daughter! They don’t seem to mind sharing!

But here goes this fuggin’ r@pist in the background… maybe her getting turned out in the original story was the good ending.
This ending is better, the childhood friend is a wimp and a creep.

THE CUCKER IS THE BEST POLICY.

Dex-chan lover
Peak of creativity. This manga is so good but so wrong at the same time.
There are SO many levels of wrong here and I thing this manga will reach 50-ish chapters, beating that blue balling More than couples less than lovers.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is an unrealistic but good mix of degen and wholesome, just like the daughter. Hope the printed version comes out uncensored.

Dex-chan lover
The fmc already has completely fallen for him eh. And that line really was ridiculous lol

Last edited:
Shizuna is a really special girl. Ryuichi has even said this multiple times already. Her common sense could be a bit...different. She's even the one who pretty much encourages Ryuichi's other girls to continue sleep with him even though she is Ryuichi's girlfriend. She's wild.

Dex-chan lover
i don't remember the scene from page 25 at all

I hope the last page is not indicative that they make ogMC try to push himself on Shizuna, because that would ruin his character progression

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. I thought that flashback was from a scene from the manga he read before reincarnation, for a future that havent arrived yet. But it was a scene of the past? aka done deal? And she's thanking him for doing her mom?
This went from 10 into 9000

I never thought someone would thank someone for fucking their mom.
Now, our MC doesn't only have the oyakodon combo after his bones, but now the Manga's original MC may be after him, with a knife in hand.
The next chapter better be good, I can't wait for when shit hits the fan!!

Aggregator gang
dang. I was skeptical but along for the ride but no this is actually pretty interesting. MC is a complacent creep, NTRman is being a bit "healed" by the girl (and by becoming self-aware), and the girl has actual reasons for liking NTRman beyond the power of dick. good stuff. also a potential mom-daughter threesome if NTRman isn't a virgin about it.

Something I really want to know is if he has the same prowess now that he's changed lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, it's the type of NTR where the guy is just a loser who missed out on his chance to be with her because he's a creep and a loser. ALL GUILT FOR THIS IS GONE! LETS FUCKING GO NTR TRAIN! AND INCLUDE HER MOM IN IT TOO!
Yeah, this the type of NTR that I do not mind. But is it still NTR? I mean that creepy MC hasn't confessed yet. I hope that she will reject him and go out with the real giga chad MC.

Users who are viewing this thread