Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Can It Trigger Something New? Part 1

Dex-chan lover
I want to feel bad for the original Sohei especially with the sequel being awful to him again but I can't not after seeing how unhinged he is. Least we won't have to see him again anytime soon. Oh boy can't wait for Ryuichi to rizz Satsuki when in reality he's trying to make sure she won't be a mind broken sex slave in the future. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This arc does not work as well after the author already used the same rape plot device before for the childhood friend.

A manga only change that now makes this guy just seem like a repeat of that.
Well, since the whole premise is about a NTR doujin series with repeated rape plot... It will use same plot device. I wonder if this is intentional from the author side

MD@Home
If he doesn't know how it continues after the second heroines, how will he save all those girls from the rape?

Dex-chan lover
The "manga" the isekai dude talked about is by far the worst manga ive ever read, like it was made with the purpose of enrage the readers during the process. No wonder he got isekai into the manga world, the author made both of them so that they can conveniently patch on the "plot hole"

Group Leader
The "manga" the isekai dude talked about is by far the worst manga ive ever read, like it was made with the purpose of enrage the readers during the process. No wonder he got isekai into the manga world, the author made both of them so that they can conveniently patch on the "plot hole"
Wait it's a real manga?
So is this a manga within a manga within a manga?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread