Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Can It Trigger Something New? Part 1

Dex-chan lover
White rice with raw egg is not cooking.
I mean I get what you’re saying, but you gotta wash and cook the rice before eating right? Despite it all being done my an appliance…gotta give the man his small moments, he’s trying his best:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
I mean I get what you’re saying, but you gotta wash and cook the rice before eating right? Despite it all being done my an appliance…gotta give the man his small moments, he’s trying his best:wtf:
I am a SEA person, a fuckin rice eater. Literally just put rice, pour some tap water, drain then add add new one before putting into the cooker. Some expensive ones DON'T NEED WASHING or it ruins the aroma.

Don't teach me about rice, white boi. I told not to quote me, you stupid or what ah?

Dex-chan lover
I am a SEA person, a fuckin rice eater. Literally just put rice, pour some tap water, drain then add add new one before putting into the cooker. Some expensive ones DON'T NEED WASHING or it ruins the aroma.

Don't teach me about rice, white boi. I told not to quote me, you stupid or what ah?
Bro, I was born in HK, raised on rice in HK, didn’t know about the expensive ones don’t need washing, was only taught to wash rice. Why so much aggression? I mostly said it as a half joke :huh:

Also, considering you use tap water, your water must not be as contaminated like ours.

Fed-Kun's army
-main character gets transferred
-bro is actually nice and showed gratitude
-still loves his sister romantically, no yandere vibes
WE DONT HAVE TO SAVE THE GIRL, WE JUST NEED TO FIX HIM

Dex-chan lover
The "manga" the isekai dude talked about is by far the worst manga ive ever read, like it was made with the purpose of enrage the readers during the process. No wonder he got isekai into the manga world, the author made both of them so that they can conveniently patch on the "plot hole"
Go to Latest Updates on this very site and one quarter of the results on the first page will be worse than what sounds like a bog standard emotionally masochistic fetish manga.

This arc does not work as well after the author already used the same rape plot device before for the childhood friend.

A manga only change that now makes this guy just seem like a repeat of that.
Well, most ntr mangas are rape so I can see why he does it

Fed-Kun's army
IMG_8656.png
minor spelling mistake.

Aggregator gang
Damm the main character moved out lmao that’s a twist.

I still don’t trust that older guy tho

Users who are viewing this thread