Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken

There is a complete translation of the webnovel on novelupdate. Its still using the old title which is
"The Story of a Man Who Is Reincarnated as the Shi*tiest Guy in a Doujin, but the Heroine Keeps on Coming Close to Him"
The author made an extra chapter that was untranslated to announce the name change to match with the new manga serialization name.
Btw its not really a netorare series, its a netori series. And its a really good romance series despite the title.

Dex-chan lover
There is a complete translation of the webnovel on novelupdate. Its still using the old title which is
"The Story of a Man Who Is Reincarnated as the Shi*tiest Guy in a Doujin, but the Heroine Keeps on Coming Close to Him"
The author made an extra chapter that was untranslated to announce the name change to match with the new manga serialization name.
Btw its not really a netorare series, its a netori series. And its a really good romance series despite the title.
It's that good? No NTR at all? Spoiler me a bit, please?

Looks good. The premise looks promising—I'd love to see how this plays out. Bookmarked.

Dex-chan lover
read the novel, had fun, so I recommend it but I dont think it is for everyone's liking (not in the way you think though) read spoilers if you want to know why
altough mc will have only 1 girlfriend (the girl which is in 1st chapter) he has physical relations with many women and this will turn out basically as a harem (I dont think it counts as cheating cuz gf knows that he has physical relations even before becoming his girlfriend and all of them become good friends and most importantly sometimes they do it all together LMAO)
btw this doesnt have any drama at all, and it is a wholesome? and rather short story (novel had nearly 80 chapters,manga would be 40 chapter tops)

Dex-chan lover
girls? is it harem?
does mc choose them all at the end
so far its 4 and yes
First is the blondie gal, 2nd the black haired heroine (in this cover), 3rd the timid nerdy looking but sexy girl ( her lil bro is the in-manga protag's friend and good god he's horni into his sister, good thing our Netori MC took her first), the 4th will be the 2nd's mom so far

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread