Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken

Spoiler.

If this follow the novel, MC ended up with FMC and will ditch other girls in the end including nerdy glasses girl & FMC mom.Non harem ending
He doesn't ditch them, sure Shizuka is his actual girlfriend but the others are extremely important to him too.

Post nut clarity of a ntr manga character if he’s good.
There is a complete translation of the webnovel on novelupdate. Its still using the old title which is
"The Story of a Man Who Is Reincarnated as the Shi*tiest Guy in a Doujin, but the Heroine Keeps on Coming Close to Him"
The author made an extra chapter that was untranslated to announce the name change to match with the new manga serialization name.
Btw its not really a netorare series, its a netori series. And its a really good romance series despite the title.
Novel reader here, THIS IS A GOOD ONE!
MC is a reeeeaaally good person and his past was heartbreaking
read the novel, had fun, so I recommend it but I dont think it is for everyone's liking (not in the way you think though) read spoilers if you want to know why
altough mc will have only 1 girlfriend (the girl which is in 1st chapter) he has physical relations with many women and this will turn out basically as a harem (I dont think it counts as cheating cuz gf knows that he has physical relations even before becoming his girlfriend and all of them become good friends and most importantly sometimes they do it all together LMAO)
btw this doesnt have any drama at all, and it is a wholesome? and rather short story (novel had nearly 80 chapters,manga would be 40 chapter tops)
Dude want's to be a proper bro and respect boundaries but them hoes just can't stop.

lmao hha
I don't care about how he/she looks
as long as the character is good inside
even though countless studies has found out physiognomy and way of people dressing is correlated with certain behaviors
fucking clowns

I read the novel since the Manga update was too slow. All I can say is, this manga is really really nice to read, specially main story was 100% focus on sweet romance. I am very fortunate I found this manga randomly on my news feed.

Actually, now that I've read more about NTR and what it really stands for, this story isn't really NTR. NTR is almost specifically designed to hurt the reader. The manga I mentioned couldn't be further from that. If anything, what it builds is slow anticipation for a possible genuine romance.
Dunno where you read this from but NTR is a catch all term for netorare and netori and netorase and many more with neto-r_ words in japanese...

Basically its only definition is, 1 of the partner/coupled-characters/couple/in-love-with-another-person/husband-or-wife is sleeping with with someone else... Thus the word neto- which means to sleep with in this context...

The -rase, -rare, -ri and many others are the definition of the point of views of the lead characters and defining how they are sleeping with the other people...

In -rase for example, the couple both are willing to let one or both of them to sleep with other partners. Basically swapping partners...

In -ri for example, your view point is the MC stealing other people's partner.... Basically you romance the shit out of the person to steal their hearts away while sleeping with them....

In -rare for example, you either view it as the partner who see their loved ones being taken by some other people... This is the one genre a lot of people like and hate at the same time.... The cucking simulator....

There are more obscure ones but these 3 are the main ones in the NTR catch all term...

Could it be that original comic story was from narrated Sohei's distorted viewpoint?
Like, for him it's was a NTR plot but he is a highly delusional mf as we can see now.

Fed-Kun's army
Could it be that original comic story was from narrated Sohei's distorted viewpoint?
Like, for him it's was a NTR plot but he is a highly delusional mf as we can see now.
That’s what I keep thinking too.

Caught up to the latest...
First story ends, creepy MC of the manga has been defeated.
Feels like our guy's gonna walk in on another story soon.
Excited for the next chapter now.

Now I’m kinda curious about the psychology of bad people. It really is all led by circumstance. Nobody is born bad in the first place, but if you grew up in a bad environment, you will end up bad too. Like the saying one rotten apple spoils the whole basket.

But then again, some people just become bad from being too good. And some people become good for being too bad. I guess balance in personality is also important.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this an isekai?

Like it's interesting having a story where the NTR character is really good and the MC was a creep but like it's seems like that was always the case. Like everyone barely seems to acknowledge a personality change.

Like just have the MC catch the heroine and ntr dude having sex and then switch point of views and you would've accomplished the same thing.

Maybe have the sex be an dillusion of the MC if you really didn't want them having sex so early.

Like the isekai elements matter so little and the idea of "ntr guy is actually really nice" is a premise good enough to stand on it's own.

Why is this an isekai?

Like it's interesting having a story where the NTR character is really good and the MC was a creep but like it's seems like that was always the case. Like everyone barely seems to acknowledge a personality change.

Like just have the MC catch the heroine and ntr dude having sex and then switch point of views and you would've accomplished the same thing.

Maybe have the sex be an dillusion of the MC if you really didn't want them having sex so early.

Like the isekai elements matter so little and the idea of "ntr guy is actually really nice" is a premise good enough to stand on it's own.
Nah, I think this fits better.

This made me wonder if there are good ntr stories like this one in normal manga or in h-manga that I've blacklisted. If that's the case, I've been leaving a lot of good stuffs

There is something refreshing about this. I actually love a good NTR story, as long as it's not too cliche, but it's fun to see someone trying to stop the NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread