Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken

Dex-chan lover
Does the novel at least say why the main heroine cucks her childhood friend? Or is she just the average ntr *oe in a average ntr manga?
well, there will be more things that will happen but main reason is what you see till now; she doesnt like the protagonist(not mc) in that way and protagonist's unthoughtful actions starts to put her off after she starts to like mc and see the actions in that way.
and througout the events all the protagonist does is to tell heroine to stay away from mc and when she says she doesnt want to protagonist just rages then heroine cuts her off and leaves, this happens couple of times and with some few more events, protagonists relationship with heroine nearly ends, altough protagonist manages to stick out his head outta gutter after some time, it is already too late and they are just friends after that and they barely talk
I really thought this one would be different from all the ntr, but mc just couldn't ro what he initially set out to do...sigh
technically he doesnt do anything to sabotage protagonist-heroine's relationship, yet after he sees that their relationship is nearly gone and she is in love with him, he doesnt try to stop himself anymore
So this story is just propaganda against ntr haters? xD
that might be true
further down the chapters we see mc protecting normally would be ntrd girl by basically ntr ing himself

Aggregator gang
wtf japan needs to be nuked all over again to reset degeneracy 👁️👄👁️

I know it's supposed to be a romance, but dude ain't doing shit to not smash her💀

He says, "I'm not going to ntr dude" and does nothing to oppose her. It's annoying af because he's tryna be the good guy without trying to fight back😭

I know it's supposed to be a romance, but dude ain't doing shit to not smash her💀

He says, "I'm not going to ntr dude" and does nothing to oppose her. It's annoying af because he's tryna be the good guy without trying to fight back😭
He did try to push her away, and distance himself from her, but she is very insistant. He also doesn't want to be a cruel, heartless bastard and break her heart and make her cry either by going too far just to avoid her. He can't exactly force Shizuna to get together with Sohei if she, herself, doesn't want that.

There is also the fact that he, himself is starting to fall for Shizuna, even if he doesn't understand that yet.

The only way to get rid of her is to really be a cold, cruel, heartless bastard and reject her harshly and definitely, making her really cry. Perhaps that might make her run back to Sohei in tears or perhaps someone else would take advantage of her instead... But at what cost! If he did that, the Ryuchi would regret it forever and forever deny himself of true happiness of what could have been... :(

In any case, Sohei will get a good ending eventually, if the manga is anything like the light novel. So he won't be just your average NTR victim.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hate ntr when it comes to high school relationships. Because usually the dude is usually just a nice friend of the female character and he thinks that just because he's nice he's entitled to her while not bothering to progress the relationship. Women do not owe you their "purity" just because you are nice and if you think that then your not treating women as equals.

well, there will be more things that will happen but main reason is what you see till now; she doesnt like the protagonist(not mc) in that way and protagonist's unthoughtful actions starts to put her off after she starts to like mc and see the actions in that way.
and througout the events all the protagonist does is to tell heroine to stay away from mc and when she says she doesnt want to protagonist just rages then heroine cuts her off and leaves, this happens couple of times and with some few more events, protagonists relationship with heroine nearly ends, altough protagonist manages to stick out his head outta gutter after some time, it is already too late and they are just friends after that and they barely talk

technically he doesnt do anything to sabotage protagonist-heroine's relationship, yet after he sees that their relationship is nearly gone and she is in love with him, he doesnt try to stop himself anymore

that might be true
further down the chapters we see mc protecting normally would be ntrd girl by basically ntr ing himself
I thougth this one would be good because of the premise of the mc trying to prevent ntr, but the author just created the perfect conditions and soapy drama of the protagonist so ntr would happen in a way that could be considered a "happy ending".

For me, the mc failed on what he set out to do, to set things right. if he did that, this would be a totally different story and much more interesting.

But instead we got just another average harem story...again. I just think it was a missed opportunity to do something original and creative.

I can‘t remember the scene in chapter 6 of the manga being in the LN. Does anyone know if the manga deviates from the LN here?

So the good boy was the bad boy and the bad boy was the good boy. Oh how the tables have turned mr. about-to-be-a-rapist.

I was really hoping the comic was going to be him wingmanning. Even when the romantic lead turned out to be a creep I was hoping our MC would wingman him into being less of a creep.

I was really hoping the comic was going to be him wingmanning. Even when the romantic lead turned out to be a creep I was hoping our MC would wingman him into being less of a creep.
Oh the new MC does eventually help the original protagonist, at least in the LN. We'll see how that's handled here as there may be some divergence.

Users who are viewing this thread