Netoraserare

Fed-Kun's army
what i don't like about ntr is that at least one of the characters is being degraded and i hate that, even if the characters aren't real, but in this hentai, the guy likes being ntr'd so it doesn't really feel like he's being degraded? but at the same time it's still ntr so i'm very confused about this. i guess it's a happy ending but there's this kind of feeling inside me that tells me to kill everyone involved? i hate this

@Iamnormal To begin with this is supposed to be cuckoldery rather than NTR, which is something I personally don't have issues with if it's consensual. However, this whole fucking thing is driven by the selfish desires of the husband, who is emotionally coercing his wife to fuck other men even when she clearly doesn't want to.

There's actually a rather famous real-life example of this shit, which is Paul Manafort and his wife. He'd force her to fuck black men in front of him, while he'd wank off, and honestly the whole power dynamic there is completely disgusting.

So yeah, I fucking despise this manga and feel bad about its misrepresentation of a particularly harmless fetish. If you are going to do this stuff, don't coerce your SO into it for your own benefits. It's just pure, unadulterated manipulation at that point.

PS. Kinda just had to write this off since the manga really makes me pissed.

Banned
I really have no problem with cucking and NTR in general but when drama is involved it's a different story. Simply put, I don't like it, it mentally fucks me. But I still want to read it till the end. Is this a sign? Am I a cuck 😓

Users who are viewing this thread