Netsuzou Trap - NTR

Man I only see pain in this crap like I usually go and reading tragedies and be like alright that was rough but then when I find something that involves NTR I be like f this i don't want have depression
😔 NTR is my only weakness :(

I started reading it and only got to chapter 8. After that I just couldn't stomach it anymore. I might come back to this one day but god was it hard to get into.
It's not poorly written or anything but the concept legit makes me stomach turn.

people who didnt like this just couldn't enjoy the reality of hardships many people face before coming to terms with existing feelings.
i will absolutely never excuse cheating, but as a work of fiction this is well done and the NTR is something you'll learn to overlook.

im okay with the reality that not all relationships start in decent or right manner..at first i thought this is a trash since I keep on reading bad reviews about it, but after finishing it, i can say its pretty good..it's realistic.. girls who are trying to suppress their feelings for each other, the other one who has psychological issues, the other one's totally confused/clueless because of the gender issue ,these factors drive the premise of cheating (without the intent of this person involved)....

people who are used to cute/innocent romance who hate the premise of cheating or otherwise will get pissed off at the drama that comes with this manga,that's pretty understandable...
but let's have to accept the fact that this scenario happens in some people lives no matter how much you dont want it..
NTR's not perfect, but if you are one of those who can accept the harsh realities of cheating,being deceived,not trusted and on, then give this a shot.

idk y there is so much hate on this... the anime is kinda rushed but it represents a pretty realistic situation. u dont find the fluffy anime like romance in reality and many people tend to stay in toxic relationships. honestly i kinda liked this

Dex-chan lover
>title literally spells out NTR
>people complaining about it having NTR in it
Shiggy McFucking Diggy Doo.

Aren't most of these scenarios just rape?
Well I guess there are pathetic pushovers that exist IRL that crave burdensome affection from exclusive yet not conscious sources.
Hotaru & Yuma's relationship is just the amalgamation of Halo Effect with Stockholm syndrome with some gaslighting along the way.
If you like corruption this is the place to go.
Just remember Women ain't shit

Dex-chan lover
NTR's not perfect, but if you are one of those who can accept the harsh realities of cheating,being deceived,not trusted and on, then give this a shot.
Lol... I accept it. but why I need to read it? If u only can/like read about what happens in reallity ... silly, ecchi teenager drama. anyway it's average, only Kodama Naoko-sensei art rescue it and I can rate it 5/10

It was raw and felt realistic, like this could actually happen today. If you read as a form of escape, this can probably be pretty jarring. If you read to experience different types of romance, then this is necessary.

Not really a big fan of NTR, but this was a relatively good manga nevertheless. It has a pretty messy romance, but that is in some ways more "realistic" and more interesting then a lot of other romance mangas.

Power Uploader
@ComputedPaladin
Of course it couldn't.
I like the story and the character designs, but as in most dramatic fiction the plot can only happen because no man acts with any plausibility, which allows conflict and misunderstandings to perpetuate.
In particular, large parts of the plot rely on
Takeda not finding out, and Huziwara, who is otherwise very blunt, does not tell him but hints at it, but eventually spreads the pictures.

@Birthdayfreak67
Yes? that's the point?
The point is that Hotaru and Huziwara are awful people and that Takeda is the one decent man in this story, and the only one who doesn't get what he wants. Yuma spents much of the story agonizing over the fact that he really wants to fall in love with Takeda over Hotaru because Takeda is nice and Hotaru duplicit, but that's not how love works.

Fed-Kun's army
ok
so i read this when i was in like grade 6. couldn't get past chapter 4 or something
grade 8, 17-18
now finished it, and hot damn this was a wild ride. I don't think it's bad, Yuma was definitely the a victim here. considering suicide wouldn't be surprising. but she chose to go with hotaru, now that's the start of an abusive relationship... i'd bet that they won't stay together for a long time.

edit: reread it again, misunderstood some stuff. Might not be an abusive relationship. Originally thought that they ran away together instead of finishing school and going to college

Im not fan of *smut* and NTR, I feel like this is sure messy romance and drama kinda cliché or I seen like it before, but 5/10 good night, I need to repent my sin..

Dex-chan lover
I usually avoid NTR like the plague. In any story, I tend to self identify too much with leads (ML and FL). But this one didn't send bile up my throught. Everyone was being so stupid that it made it hard to identify haha. I really like the themes of self discovery but it was done in the most toxic way ever. Hotaru is vile, Fujiwara is vile, Yuma isn't vile but ignorant/naive/indecisive. Takeda was a bro. I don't regret reading it though. 7/10

Dex-chan lover
This series is somehow both a dumpster fire and genius at the same. The author took the most uninspired take about gender- men honest, women dishonest, such that men (and lesbians) are slaves to women's whims- and somehow crafts an entire story out of it. I also enjoyed the insanity of stuff like Hotaru being 'soft' and gentle while forcing herself on Yuma, intentionally overwhelming her, and pinning her down, while the guy who is attentive and checking in with her boundaries is the rough and forceful one, or the fact that the true hero of the story is the misogynist woman beater who saves both Takeda and the girls themselves from the girls' own bullshit.

All in all, this is the type of work that could only result from an author combining their two most deeply held fetishes into one story. A true labor of love.

Users who are viewing this thread