Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Koyuki Honami Can't Move Forward.

Dex-chan lover
At least she understand she's part of the problem. The classic trope of not have the base of human relation aka a freaking conversation, that seriously irritate me each time i see someone in a manga who can't just can't go talk to the peoples about her feelings, you can't just put the blame on Konatsu when you don't say you're feeling lonely. That's a tip for everybody, just talk with peoples when you had worries because they can't know what the problem either if you want to talk about. Here i said that the blame is at 70% on Honami.

She just wants to hear it again
unknown.png

Im very close to dropping this if it continues like this.. fuck this is getting so old.

Dex-chan lover
@Tooko Can i ask you where did you find the raws for chap 19 ? Because it seem that raws only go to chap 18.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilliwyt Not Tooko, but I read the raws of this chapter yesterday on the magazine-walker app. It's a subscription that lets you read a bunch of japanese manga magazines as soon as they come out in Japan. I would assume they either got them from there, or by buying the digital Dengeki Maoh magazine from amazon.co.jp or something.

Dex-chan lover
It's still one year in the future, is hard for others to feel lonely yet my dear Koyuki ... So you're gonna have to try harder than "aah..."

Dex-chan lover
Chinese?
They test chinese?!

@alonerone
It's not about this.
She is doing the same her mom and Konatsu (ok, not Konatsu) are doing, pretending to be ok. But she is irritated because they are different from her. Koyuki can't express her feelings even when she wants to, but they can, and she want that they would be doing that now.

Group Leader
Oh God, one of them must have gotten a haircut. They're even more similar now.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for update~ always look foward for this one ^^
I understand the grievances other are having with the manga at the moment, but personally I am still enjoying it a lot, but I do agree it's been a bit too focus on Koyuki, not because I dislike or her chapters, but I enjoy more back and forth of some chapters focused on one of the main characters and then in the other one.
Bottom line is, I miss Konatsu, hopefully they'll get to talk about it nect chapter.

Double-page supporter
aww koyuki <3
yall dont know how much i LOVE the honami family, like in a romance/school life manga where it's rare to have more than just absentee parents who appear in like maybe one page, we are instead treated with a household with two loving parents who are always worried about their daughter and fully support her and AAA ITS JUST SO WHOLESOME ♥

as much as i'm enjoying kaede-chan and her dog tho i do hope she will properly talk with konatsu again soon bc i miss her

Dex-chan lover
She doesn’t understand that she’s equally dense. Others are probably putting up a “mask” but have her same worries...they just don’t say it to “drag her down” and stop her dream.

Users who are viewing this thread