Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Koyuki Honami Can't Move Forward.

Dex-chan lover
Well A room for two is tag as Shojo ai here and as far as i'm concerned it's enough to be tag as yuri. Personnally i don't care that much, my rule is "if it's not tag yuri then don't expect much", and Koyuki doesn't even state that she had romantic feeling for Konatsu so i'm not really dissapointed.

So what's the square-rigged sailing ship in the background? (Probably had a location reference earlier that I've forgotten.)

Dex-chan lover
Like I said before: This mangaka needs to write chapters about what Koyuki can do. Not about what she can't.
And more chapters about what Konatsu can't do wouldn't hurt either.
After how much better this and the previous chapter were compared to the ones before, I am now officially a Kaede/Koyuki shipper. I'm so sorry Fuyuki. The Konatsu/Koyuki ship can sink and burn in misogynist-trope hell.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad but i think Kaede only view those two as her friends. I'm not quite fond of those slow burn mangas especially when it can be solve by simple discussion. Kaede is here just because Koyuki have no one to talk about that (well she did have Konatsu but avoid her for stupid reasons).

are people actually somehow imagining that koyuki is going to be in a relationship with kaede now
when she isn't even in a relationship with konatsu
wtf is wrong with all of you

Dex-chan lover
Had to reread this. I really love the chemistry between Kaede and Honami.

Say it with me everybody—Hirose. Is. Fucking. Amazing. I'm glad someone's finally forcing Honami to step out of her repressed shell; we could really do with a little less of Konatsu's unparelleled density. Seriously. Chuck it in the smiling bin.

Users who are viewing this thread