Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - Koyuki Honami Won't Get Sad

Dex-chan lover
This can feels boring if you expect yuri but not if you expect character growth.

Dex-chan lover
Look, I know it's not yuri, but I just had to make this joke. It was right there, it's too easy:

2oYgZKk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The growth my girl Konatsu has had is so amazing. This chapter was the culmination of all her development. Looking forward to the finale next month.

Koyuki Honami won't get sad

BUT I WILL

Still, I want they end up together. But seeing them being happy and free from their loneliness are still satisfying for me. As the monologue says, "Life goes on."
But still, I really want to see them together :'

Dex-chan lover
I thought this is the final chapter, with all the story etc, but I guess it's not. Will be interesting to read where will this lead us in the future

Dex-chan lover
Man throughout the series i really got my Yuri hopes up so reading this is really really devastating.... I can see the progress they made and i wanna feel happy for them but yeah i just cant....
Well i wont give up my last bit of hope for the next and last chapter but i got a bad feeling.

Dex-chan lover
muh frog, muh salamander, it's another exciting chapter of it's fucking nothing: the manga,

Double-page supporter
hey, I'm sad its not yuri too

but i dont think thats a reason good enough to hate the manga over

she gave her school uniform to konatsu, so konatsu can feel koyuki hugging her everyday, sounds pretty gay for me.
jk, it's not yuri so just lemme imagine it.

Supporter
What a beautiful end to a beautiful manga. One of my favorite sayings seems to fit here, "A Person is not a Failure who has Friends". This manga was able to show us the ups and downs of friendship and that is a wonderful thing. I was able to be there in the pages because the author was able to communicate so well. Good Bye to a very good book.

Users who are viewing this thread