Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 6 Ch. 21 - Konatsu Amano Was Feeling Sad.

Dex-chan lover
My god, how could they become more useless than they already was ? Did you freaking lack communication girls ? Just say the thing on your mind for god sake, feel like everything could have been handle if they just talk to each other and even Kanade start to give up to communicate.

konatsu doesn't say it because it's the wrong thing to say, or even think about for that matter

she SHOULD be happy koyuki is becoming a more outgoing and confident person, instead of having selfish thoughts about wishing koyuki was still the shy girl with an unhealthy codependence on her

Dex-chan lover
@d3ban She can still talk to Koyuki about that. It's basic to talk to someone when you had problems with them.

they aren't that intimate, or rather they don't believe themselves to be that intimate with each other. and no, it's super weird and creepy to tell someone, especially someone you think you're not especially intimate with, that you wish they were more shy and codependent on you

Double-page supporter
Konatsu want to monopolize her fufu Its better for both of them to be honest or are they just confuse on how they feel.

Dex-chan lover
My most hated of all tropes, the '' a 5 minute conversation could settle this but we won't have it until the very last moment'' 😡 . Just tell her how you feel already !

Group Leader
Don't think this is much about Konatsu wanting to monopolize Koyuki as much as it is her being insecure. Koyuki's starting to open up, she's willing to get out of her shell and widen her circle of connections and then we have Konatsu who just doesn't see her place there, she feels like she'll get left behind.

I can get where's she coming from cause I've been in a similar situation and it's not so easy to just start a conversation, especially if you're a teenager.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Kaede is so perceptive but at this point she gonna need to lock 'em up in a locker room all night to make it work, these girls ain't gonna make it themselves TwT they're too pure.

Dex-chan lover
@d3ban Konatsu don't want her to be dependent on her, Konatsu just don't want to be left behind by Koyuki. It's a bit like Adachi to Shimamura, Konatsu just want to be the "special" friend to Koyuki. They still need to have an honest conversation. I mean, Kaede have done her best to make it clear to Koyuki to talk to Konatsu and how she feels but damn Senpai to dense to understand.

Dex-chan lover
Alright! Kaede is on the cover saluting captain Koyuki :D
Konatsu is being dishonest and Kyuko is being thick-headed.
So is there a love triangle or not? Does Kaede not know her own heart even though she decisively states she just wants to get her friends closer together?
All I know is that Kyuoko is still being portrayed as a girl who is always dependent on others and that sucks. And I don't want the three of them to get hurt. And Kaede is a super-duper sweetheart <3

It's a really selfish wish.
Why not lock her on a basement or something like that? She'll be yours forever and will never change.

Dex-chan lover
wow this ch turned out exactly as i thought it would and i loved it

series is really taking that drama turn but also lol she should have just told them she was going to get eggs but at the same time i can understand how she feels but at the same time its pretty crazy idk it can hurt to see someone you connected with on a deep level and see them not really good with other people and then for it just to change and see them being around others more and such i can really understand it but it just something you to have accept it happens when people finally open up usually others will start to open up to you also like what's going on here

but anyway great ch loved this ch and looking forward to the next

lastly pg 40 i can feel that page that "courage injection" and the face she's making.... that page alone says so much (had a re read of this ch while seeing if the next was up)

Aggregator gang
can someone tell me what the fuck is going on cause i cant really seem to understand whats happening lol, just a brief explanation

Group Leader
If only if only, they didn't look exactly the same.

Now she's essentially cucking herself in order to get with herself, on a completely platonic, but overtly romantic level.

Users who are viewing this thread