Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Konatsu Amano Can't Come Out With It.

Dex-chan lover
When was even the last time Amano and Honami talk to each other ? The only thing they had to do is talk to one another but no they keep being silent or avoiding each other. The salt in the injury is that the author doesn't even really planned to go further than friend making this awkward situation more akwkard.

Edit : By talking to each other, i mean normal discussion. I can barely call this chapter's exchange as a real discussion since Amano just barge in, acting complety OOC (she was actinglike Kanade) just for "save"Honami.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this chapter.
What a pain in the ass, both.
If Koyoki really wanted to express her opinion about what's right and wrong, very well, but she has no right to stop her college from doing something that's actually benign. And this incident was made worse by Konatsu interference. Koyuki should have had that experience alone, they could talk about it after, but I dislike seeing what Konatsu did.
And talking about her... what drama. I understand what she feels but this was a bit too much. She even recognizes that the way she was acting was wrong.

if you don't want to drink just don't drink. Don't be a pain in the ass for others

Dex-chan lover
Wow you guys... Koyuki wasn't trying to be a pain in the ass this is just who she is, she was trying to make things right for everyone, she wasn't expecting that reaction. Had she stayed quiet then laater they will surely offer her a drink too and then how far would you go to Not ruin the mood for everyone else? because even refusing when everyone is doing it or leaving makes things super awkward, is not something you can easily do alone in this kind of situations and SHE WAS ALONE there until Konatsu came, even if Konatsu's heart wasn't sure of her own motivation, I think she made the right call, I think Koyuki really needed to be "saved" from that situation.

Now they should try to talk... Konatsu has some really bad feelings going on inside her head that needs to be fixed and I hope that's what comes next.

Of course the author could've pulled off the "Looks like Koyuki didn't need me after all, she's happy with everyone" to make Konatsu feel more miserable than ever but considering things, what she did was more realistic, no way this teenagers would have some wholesome celebration and sings songs in the beach, it was a matter of time before Koyuki starts feeling awkward and distant if you suddenly throw her in a situation like that with no previous experience.

Also thank you very much for the chapter!!! it really feel long after the last with the cliffhanger, for a second I thought they wouldn't met and I was getting scared XP

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why these two are so uncomfortable around each other now. They haven't even had a fight or anything close to it, yet they can barely have a simple talk anymore. There's so much tension with so little behind it, just talk about it already, jeez !

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I really want them to solve these issues they are apparently having with each other. They really need to work this out!

Dex-chan lover
@kojiro481 becaue Konatsu is jealous and afraid and talking about that kind of things taking in consideration that Koyuki isn't doing anything wrong is really hard ! exposing your ugly feelings bare takes some courage. But now it seems that she fully realizes how she feels and why she feels like that, so if they're gonna talk, now is the time....and by now I mean next chapter in a month or two TTwTT

They're like, 16? Don't remember. Here in Brazil it's normal to drink 12+ (in general, I don't like drinking till today, 26 yo)
If you don't like, just don't drink, it's her life.

@Panino It seems more like you're complaining because you disagree with what the characters did than with the quality of the chapter. It's all very much in character and adds to the already built up drama quite well. Like, yes, Konatsu considers the way she's feeling to be wrong, but not all people can just think that way and then change their emotions at the drop of a hat.

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter, like @Serenata said, it does display perfectly the feelings of the characters, I don’t think it’s just "characters are dumb and can’t dialogue". But still, hmmmggg the drama man, holy shit the drama is strong in this one. It’s a good thing that the chapters have 40+ pages, but everything is so slow, and I’m still afraid that everything is going to be a giant bait and it will end up with no yuri at all.

Dex-chan lover
She actually overcame the "for whose benefit".
That girl's feeling is strong.

every time i read a chapter of this manga i feel like I'm dying, but not necessarily in a bad way

Users who are viewing this thread