Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - Konatsu Amano Can't Break Free.

Dex-chan lover
Idk you guys, but I’m starting to get bored of this, even more after knowing that’s just a gigantic yuri-bait.
And I know, it’s not the author’s fault, but that"shoujo-ai" tag hurts, I don’t feel connected to the characters anymore.

Dex-chan lover
"50/50? You're a funny guy, Honami-sensei. You know what we do in Ehime Prefecture with funny guys?"
"I've lived here since I was born."
"Answer the question!"
"No. I don't know."
"We laugh. We laugh real cheerful-like."
"That's nice to hear."

Damn, I'm starting to hate Konatsu and how the author plays around her character. Can she really not see how much she means to Kyuko? Just because Kyuko spent time with Kaede now Konatsu is acting as if she betrayed her.

But man, has this manga stepped up in terms of writing since chapter 18. This has become one of the top yuri series around.

@meruKariya Well, yeah. You were feeling lonely because your sisters didn't respond to your text messages a few chapters ago. That was pretty cold of them by the way. I'd have invited you to stay over for a few days. But then, you're my favorite character in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
jesus this manga really went downhill since the past 10 or so chapters... this dragged on angst and drama over the overused trope of graduating soon, lonely and blah blah -_-

annnd of course, all this is something normal people would be able to solve by literally TALKING to one another, but nah, can't have that :/

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaahhh.... how tf can the author convince us that the characters are not dealing with some sort of romantic drama...? It's literally the only way such an angsty and vague conflict is anywhere near justified...

Dex-chan lover
a very awkward ch like everything with Konatsu she was forcing herself soooo much smh

like i said last time this series is gonna be really awkward and annoying until Konatsu moves on cause this is really dragging on and i mean i know how Konatsu feels but my god its getting really annoying and very awkward...

anyway hopefully something big happens next ch like Konatsu finally moving on

also im still hoping for this series to be Yuri regardless of whats been said

anyway another 2 month wait for next ch

Dex-chan lover
Close, intense friendships do exist obviously but this really feels like romance in every aspect but name at this point. You'd have to almost go out of your way NOT to look at it that way, regardless of what the author has stated. Just, don't bait people like that.

She even shielded herself with these flyers for safety, you know, to prevent an accidental yuri.

Double-page supporter
That this is not Yuri and Romance is ridicilious at this point

the fact that this chapter perfectly justifies why this series isn't yuri and people still complain about there not being yuri is astounding.

I love yuri but the comments need to calm down, this is a story firstly about deppression and lonliness, people going into this manga with expectations of yuri now and why isn't there a romance or its so obvious their gay are forcing their expectations on the manga. Its a great manga, that follows these themes so intimitly. I think people should, ease their expectations for gratifying yuri experiance and just enjoy a beatiful manga for what it is regardless. People are being entitled

Dex-chan lover
@Kaine_West Or maybe the author should tone down the romance tension. For god sake, what is Kaede for Amano ? Amano have other friends for god sake, why did she get all depressed because one of them have others friend now ? No seriously, Amano getting jealous over Kaede and Koyuki because they were walking together is frankly stupid, who got jealous over 2 of your friends just doing friends thing ?

Dex-chan lover
May Konatsu's suffering be increased tenfold :D The way she has been behaving is making me cringe and smile at the same time. I love the way this manga is going.

@Lilliwyt I'm afraid you're misinterpreting some stuff. Koyuki is basically Konatsu's closest friend. Her other friends are the type where while you can talk and hang around them, you can still feel lonely. Konatsu sees her relationship with Koyuki as much more connected emotionally, so Konatsu places her in much higher regard. Konatsu's opinion of Koyuki getting close to Kaede also isn't jealousy. It's not Kaede specifically either, it's that it's proof that Koyuki in her eyes is growing as a person and will leave her behind with their friendship ultimately meaning little in the long run. The things that kept them close to each other are slowly falling apart, and Konatsu can't help but not want them to even to the detriment of her friend, and she hates herself for that.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but no, that's still an asspull to me.

Konatsu sees her relationship with Koyuki as much more connected emotionally, so Konatsu places her in much higher regard.

One can call that admiration but other can call that love. That "friend" thing pulling over and over is what people have trouble with this manga. The author play too much with the line between love and friendship and it's honestly infuriating from time to time.

Her other friends are the type where while you can talk and hang around them, you can still feel lonely.

Again, Kaede try her freaking best for being a great friend but she still "lonely" ? That make me laugh a little. Who is Kaede to Amano ? Just a random bystander ?

But anyway, one of my mains problems is not related to either it's love or friendship but the godamn communication problems they had both of them.They never talk about it and it end up being just painful to read.

@Lilliwyt I don't really understand why the emotional closeness between two people is so hard for people to interpret as friendship. They don't like each other romantically, but they have an emotional connection that they hold dear regardless. It seems people want it to be love so they're trying to interpret it as such when these feelings are all ones people can feel with friends. Not once do they seem to want to do things with each other than people in love would want to do, so it's not really like the story is trying to specifically lead the reader on, at least at this point in the story. As for Kaede, she's a good friend, but being a good friend doesn't necessarily mean a stronger emotional connection. Not that she doesn't appreciate her, but her relationship with her is very different from her relationship with Koyuki.

Dex-chan lover
"Emotional closeness" "Stronger emotional connection" It almost feel like saying it's love is gonna kill you but i know it's not the case. I don't feel continuing because honestly i don't even care about how the author want to end this snail speed manga, i just gonna read it and wish i'm gonna die of age before the end.

@Lilliwyt almost like saying it's friendship is gonna kill you. you've said nothing of substance. seems like you just don't like the series for whatever reason. fine by my. you can just stop reading it and move on, i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Saying i don't like it is a bit of a stretch, i just have some points i don't really agree on. The story is fine, i guess (i'm not really expert in that domain to really had a real judgement) and art is really good. And well, there is only one chapter by month so it's not like bother me too much anyway,i will leave it if i feel like it in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread