Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - Konatsu Amano Can't Break Free.

It sounds a lot like love that konatsu feels for koyuki..... not just friendship except that these two girls don't know what other feelings besides lonely mean.
I hope they will learn it quickly because it looks like it's their first "argument" and koyuki will necessarily think about it differently than preparing her departure behind the back of her best friend.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm seeing comments of "see this chapter PROVES this comic isn't gay"

3 things. 1. lmao, 2. I know it's aft repeated at this point but does anyone have a source to the author saying "it's not romantic and i don't want it to be"? because the first i ever saw of that was a comment and there was never any source confirmation.

3rd; there's this great idea called "death of the author" which is where the author may have intended one thing themself, but their writing against a greater cultural backdrop read as a MUCH DIFFERENT THING.

Maybe the mangaka just doesnt know their characters are gay? They didnt want to tell the author and are keeping it to themselves.

It's hard to predict with certainty how the story will end. The mangaka itself doesn't seem to enter on ...If we look at the first part of the chapters, clearly we were heading towards a love story but then about ten chapters the author has changed some things in a more or less realistic way, a kind of backward step on the first feelings and turns to pure drama sprinkled with comedy via kaede...

Dex-chan lover
Konatsu sure is acting selfish.

This chapter kind of made me feel that maybe a romance will happen im i tripping balls?

You may think konatsu is selfish but I don't see it as that, at least not completely.
Koyuki was the one who needed the most help, konatsu did everything she could to help her while she too has difficulties with loneliness. She even turned a blind eye to konatsu's opening with other students, but koyuki also met kaede behind her back...
Anyway at one point konatsu couldn't take it all anymore, especially when she understands that koyuki didn't notice her own suffering.
Now I think we're going to enter the bow with koyuki's point of view and it's up to her now to do something for konatsu and not stay as passive as a robot. It's time for koyuki to take the next step and help and understand the person most dear to her at school. Because doing nothing and hiding important things is also a form of egoism.

I understand the answer to the question from a few chapters back. The reason the salamander keeps the frog captive.

Fed-Kun's army
People jumping onto romance, I've been thinking that love is actually the last answer. For example, right now Konatsu has indeed saved Koyuki. She is able to mesh in much better. However now its Koyuki's turn to do the same, which may be new members for the club.

Sure Konatsu only really wants to spend it with Koyuki, and this is where soul searching gives the answer as womance.

Users who are viewing this thread