Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 7 Ch. 26 - Konatsu Amano Won't Drown.

I thought it was going to end like "I'm lonely too, without you. I'll always be with you, forever..." Fin. And then about 10 chapters of after stories summarizing graduation, college, and life after college.

@Pachka84 Who hurt you? Was it a girl with light-colored hair? You comment this same thing on virtually every yuri/shoujou-ai manga.

Dex-chan lover
the character writing is extraordinary... it's just that it completely botches its own potential when its obviously consciously trying to avoid the hard yuri path. i mean if we got a confession this chapter, it would've been in the top 5 yuri confession chapters of all time, the setup was perfect

i know the author's said they don't want to do hard yuri but that feels like the story is betraying its own self at this point. there comes a point when a writer realizes two characters cant stay in a platonic relationship, and when they try to go against that natural conclusion, a story cannot reach its ultimate potential. it stops a 8/10 manga from becoming a 9/10, basically. i still think this is a great manga, its just a shame it fails to live up to its destiny, so to speak

What's next? return to the club and knowledge of the young boy who has just registered .
Reconciliation between him and konatsu, and koyuki who can no longer come as much to the aquarium club begins to discover a new feeling, jealousy ^^

Dex-chan lover
This is so amazingly melodramatic that I haven’t been able to even for a long time

Group Leader
The author (supposedly): this is not a yuri series!
The characters: this whole chapter

yehey friendship restored haha.. yeah so happy am not expecting yuri ok no am not crying

Aggregator gang
Me before this chapter: "Damn Koyuki is determined, maybe we'll get some really solid character development!"
My inner 10 year old after this chapter: "Now Kiss!!!"

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna hug these girls so hard. To tell them its alright...

goddamn adorable

Users who are viewing this thread