Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 7 Ch. 27.5 - Konatsu Amano Won't Stand Still (part 2)

I know the handshake is supposed to be growth, but it's still painful to see. hopefully the mangaka knows that and the pain will be fuel for further development. otherwise a good chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
If Konatsu and Koyuki ever actually end up together (honestly can't tell if the story is heading there or if they'll just stay friends), those cute dads are gonna cry (tears of joy) like crazy and I'm here for it.

Also, I'm glad we seem to be moving away from all the gloom lately. The days of pure wholesome cuteness from the start of this manga seem so far away and I miss them.

Damn they are both good dad.
At this point , I am starting to have a doubt that Koyuki and Konatsu will end up together or not. I hope they will end up together.

these girls are always so cute and once we got past those few depressing chapters im really excited to see this continue
this is probably my favorite manga, and seeing it update gets me excited

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I like the way it was handled. A lot of times "problems" are also solved without an actual direct confrontation, which doesn't mean that the "solutions" don't carry weight.

I really do wonder how much time we have left tho. Like, Koyuki is gon' graduate soon enough, and then we'll have a time skip and say good bye to this series.

In the past I would be mad if they didn't get together, but now I don't think so. Or at least "mad" is not the right word. Time will tell.

Group Leader
lovely chapter, I always liked how this series incorporated the parent's perspective at times

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is that mental salamander getting bigger each time it shows up?
Is that a metaphor within a metaphor?

Dex-chan lover
> Amano-san has shined a light on my daughter's darkness...
Today in The Things That Strangers Don't Say to Each Other Unless High

Dex-chan lover
As far as I'm concerned hugs are always nice, no matter how old you are ! Both dads are trying really hard and doing their best to be supportive, there's nothing more a teenager could ask for in the end. They get along so well that it'll be a smooth transition if they ever become one big family one day ( no yuri, I know) 😉

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping he would hug her... come on dad san...... is your daughter!!

This is the end of the storm!!! (funny, the same thing happened in New Game!)

Users who are viewing this thread