Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Konatsu Amano Won't Stand Still (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Of senpai goes to tokyo for college and konatsu moves to tokyo, it's a win win right????????

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I missed this so much!! and you too Hachimitsu scans, it wouldn't be the same if this series loses your translation work! Thank you!

There were so many emotions for one day, coming back to the club, meeting new people and then suddenly dad is back and on top of that, hearing his worries... But I'm so glad that her aunt knows what's going on to some extend, and despite all that, it seems she realized what's the right thing to do, that's right she's gonna -------- ....cliffhanger!!1 XD

Dex-chan lover
@livesofflight
I think so, it should be win win.

@Serenata
If you didn't know what happened and what caused the monthly delay release, it was because author lost all the data she made (her iPad gone I think).
She had a breakdown 2 months ago and she share her thoughts on twitch after she lost it. (She occasionally stream on Twitch to draw and play games at least once a month)
And might have a month break after that.

Though, glad to see it back.

I missed this series!! This author does a great job at expressing the mc's loneliness

Supporter
Konatsu looking at the new boy member. Ugh. Rub salt in the wound that this isn't yuri. Just cuz the readers aren't going to see the romance we all wanted doesn't mean the author should shoehorn in another romance.

Dex-chan lover
why is this so emotionally deep everytime? hits roght in the kokoro

Dex-chan lover
And on today’s chapter of Endless Monologue... More monologue.

I really can’t comprehend the direction that the story is going. Except that the drama never ends.

Dex-chan lover
@venerablemonster lol chill dude, i think the way Konatsu looks at new boy is because she was surprised that there were new members since she took day off from club... and i think the boy with black hair is also transfer student (cuz his uniform is different from other boys), so she thought that boy is kinda reminded her of herself

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath wow that's devastating, as an artist, if that happens to me I know I would cry for a week at least, because every day beyond the date you were supposed to be done it's horrible!
I'm glad she made it through, I saw some of her streams last year in youtube.

Dex-chan lover
been some time since the last ch but now after all that happened now its possible she may be leaving everyone else.... seriously this series is....

nonetheless am looking forward to ch

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata
Well... She did cry during the stream.
Most of the magazine is pretty harsh on deadline,
After being regretful about the problem, the editor probably asked the company permission to delay the chapter for another month(?) so Author can get a quick break while working on the manga again Hence explain the 2 months delay (unless it was actually 1, the other 1 is havent been translated).

No idea to find the raw, I am only following Yurihime magazine.

Dex-chan lover
That seems like a tedious detour. Dad comes to take her back because he wants to be the good guy. She wants to stay, maybe, but also be with her dad, so spends the next 5 chapters worrying instead of saying something. He then sees her interact with her friends, yaddayadda, realizes she's happy, he leaves again she stays; or maybe they find some miracle "oh I found some job here now" resolution.

Dex-chan lover
Can't catch a break with this fucking manga, huh?

After all that drama, they finally made up last chapter.
One would think it's time to embark on the long awaited yuri adventure, but noooooo. A horde of random guys occupied their love nest, and then this asshole shows up with his newfound conscience.
But at least now we know for sure who gave Konatsu her autism.

Users who are viewing this thread