Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 8 Ch. 28 - Konatsu Amano Won't Be Deterred (part 1)

I'm satisfied, really really satisfied. They are talking comfortably again , and it seems their relationship is getting stronger..

Dex-chan lover
Still so much gloom, but at least we got a cute and hopeful ending! Finally!

Also, the dads constantly shift from nice and understanding to idiots and back. It's a little frustrating.

And I completely forgot he still had her phone, how long did that punishment last??? We could've avoided so much drama if he had returned it to her already...

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY she confesses!!! Let’s solidify the nature of their relationship

I didn’t read this for forever because it went off on tangents and spun around in angst whirlpools for an eternity.

“The moon is beautiful” is a poetic way of saying “I love you”. You can thank Natsume Souseki for that.

Dex-chan lover
I knew about the moon trivia, if that's not true love then it's a BOLD giant subtext lo/ the teasing is real at least.

Lol Kaede's face xD but that aside, is she going to chase after senpai or not?! because that would be ------HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG but *cough* she needs to follow her own path u.u/ that's right, you can just take decisions like that so easy just for a salamander.... But I heard the best universities are in Tokyo so :))))

Thank you for translating the new chapter!!! it's so good!

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs damn, man, thank you for the reminder! I knew that but forgot, this was in few manga's I read before, silly me 🤦🏻‍♂️

Did the author just drop a confession on us after implying that their relationship wasn’t romantic? If so, my mind is blown.

Dex-chan lover
Are you fucking kidding me? You cannot drop a bomb like that and end it there AAAAAHHH.

It's been so long since this manga has given me that much hype.

Also
>Don't break the rules
>Has an escapade

Double-page supporter
It’s a well paced story, tbh I wouldn’t even mind it not going the yuri route if all the suspension gets cleared up. But it’s definitely preferrable

@gamma2015 it very much is. A poster from another site made a very good point: the whole manga had been referencing classical literature as a metaphor for their relationship, so this type of confession is totally in character for their relationship

The moon is beautiful???? THE MOON IS BEAUTIFUL????
Omg this yuri bait, literally basically saying I love you but nooope
these two are just very very good friends lol

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what is happening because this chapter was so disjointed, but somehow I'm upset about how they are treating each other here.

Like... hiding big important things from your friend, check. Stringing your friend along without regard for their feelings, check. Being ambiguous and not clearing up misunderstandings, check.

Feels bad, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread